07 UK Bball recruiting

Log Mountain Boy

AJ Stewart and Jai Lucas are really good recruits. I really hope Lucas committs because of his style of ball. I thought Patterson would had committed alrdy. I know Rivals.com took UK off of Mayo's list, but has he really narrowed it down to USC,KState, and Flordia? I have heard he was still considering UK.

Its true that they have been in contact with Mayo again recently. I think they are gonna try to sell him on playing with Patterson who they believe to have pretty much locked up.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tubby just visited him in Houston and was their for 6 hours. Lucas said the visit was great and Tubby really reminds him alot of his father. He might already be wrapped up, but I think if he likes what he see's he'll commit at Madness. He already expects to be wowed when he comes. He might be the key to this class. He knows pretty much everybody Tubby is recruiting at this point and Tubby was telling him how he would fit in with those guys. Said he knows and has talked to the twins, patterson of course, Stewart, and then another guy who hasnt been mention with UK in a long time is James Anderson. Supposively Jai has been talking to him about UK and so has Tubby.

The Anderson kid came out of nowhere. Highly thought of kid. Can shoot the ball and is solid. The info on him came via Jai Lucas.

Eveidently, he is visiting in October.

Darnell Gant and Chris Barnes are visiting this weekend or next

Obviously UK is definitly trying to get Patterson, who would make a UK recruiting class a great one!

But it appears that if we were to not get Patterson Tubby has set hiself up to still get a good class in with solid players, but not really superstars.

As of now we seem to be in good shape with:

Patterson

Anderson

Gant

Lucas

Barnes

Stewart

Morris twins

Moses

I look for us to sign atleast 5 players with this recruiting class.