Lloyd 33 Scott 24

stroupy5

It is just a further example of more bad NKY 4A football.
Losing your best player to another school and having a second year rebuilding coach makes it tough for Scott to be a contender this season. I'll bet you don't see too many bad 4A No. Ky. district games this year. Districts are looking competitive. It just might be bad based on the fact that it will be hard once again to compete down state. It's still Friday night football and nothing else compares!

Losing your best player to another school and having a second year rebuilding coach makes it tough for Scott to be a contender this season. I'll bet you don't see too many bad 4A No. Ky. district games this year. Districts are looking competitive. It just might be bad based on the fact that it will be hard once again to compete down state. It's still Friday night football and nothing else compares!

As small and inexperienced as Lloyd is, numbers should matter. I don't think Lloyd has a player over 235 lbs on the roster...

I'll bet you don't see too many bad 4A No. Ky. district games this year. Districts are looking competitive.

When everyone is bad to a varying degree, it gets competitive. That doesn't mean the teams suddenly get good.

No, but writing off No. Ky. 4A after 2 weeks of basically scrimmage games doesn't mean in 6-7 weeks things won't improve. Maybe this is a "down" year for 4A up here. Who is to say that come playoff time someone like CCH or Highlands won't lose early in the playoffs after going 8-1 or so, does that make them bad? How do you determine who is "bad"? Seems to me that is decided during the playoffs, against other "enrollment equivalent" teams in your classsification. Since Lloyd was handily defeated by SK last week, and if they should make to the 2A final and win, are they "Bad' for losing to a 4A school since No. Ky. 4A schools are considered bad? Would it demean their championship? No! It's only the second week, and many schools are dealing with issues. For Dixie, they are just now getting to practice on a lined field, at home. Most teams have had that luxury since the spring. No one ever expects No. Ky. 4A teams to compete with the Louisville teams come playoff time, and I'm confident they won't this year either. Dixie's "upset" over Trinity a few years ago was considered a fluke. Trinity wasn't a "bad" team were they, since Dixie had lost a few games before then? All I'm saying is that No. Ky. football is exciting no matter what class you are in and to demean teams by calling them bad after 1-2 games is a bit premature. Let's just enjoy our Friday Night Lights! It's great that No. Ky. football has such a talent pool to play against for non-district games.

Nice win for the Juggs. Were down 10-7 and came back.

Scott is a scrappy team though. They got down 27-16 and almost pulled off the victory but a late fumble in the red zone which would have given them the lead after a nice run by the Scott RB gave LLoyd the game as they scored the very next play.

They got down 27-16 and almost pulled off the victory but a late fumble in the red zone which would have given them the lead after a nice run by the Scott RB gave LLoyd the game as they scored the very next play.

Since when do you get 9 points for a TD? :laugh: Just kidding! It was a good geme to watch. Neither team gave up. Nice win Juggs!

No, but writing off No. Ky. 4A after 2 weeks of basically scrimmage games doesn't mean in 6-7 weeks things won't improve. Maybe this is a "down" year for 4A up here. Who is to say that come playoff time someone like CCH or Highlands won't lose early in the playoffs after going 8-1 or so, does that make them bad? How do you determine who is "bad"? Seems to me that is decided during the playoffs, against other "enrollment equivalent" teams in your classsification. Since Lloyd was handily defeated by SK last week, and if they should make to the 2A final and win, are they "Bad' for losing to a 4A school since No. Ky. 4A schools are considered bad? Would it demean their championship? No! It's only the second week, and many schools are dealing with issues. For Dixie, they are just now getting to practice on a lined field, at home. Most teams have had that luxury since the spring. No one ever expects No. Ky. 4A teams to compete with the Louisville teams come playoff time, and I'm confident they won't this year either. Dixie's "upset" over Trinity a few years ago was considered a fluke. Trinity wasn't a "bad" team were they, since Dixie had lost a few games before then? All I'm saying is that No. Ky. football is exciting no matter what class you are in and to demean teams by calling them bad after 1-2 games is a bit premature. Let's just enjoy our Friday Night Lights! It's great that No. Ky. football has such a talent pool to play against for non-district games.

:thumb: You go girl!!!:D