Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lex Cath vs St. Xavier

Featured Replies

Victor will have a big night..defense will be strong.

 

Lex Cath 14

St.X 34

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Lex Cath in the huge upset if they are all healthy for this one.

After seeing Lex Cath. play and St.X play, I really think X will come out on fire. I say X by 25. It might sound high but I really think X will not have two bad games in a row. Alsoin a 4q game X has them.

Tigers 28 - 10.... Special teams give up points and score points in this game.....

St.X just does not lose at Manual stadium. I think the Tigers show a much improved offense this week and the X pass defense gets a test.

Tigers- 31

Knights-17

St X killed themselves last week with uncharacteristic # of penalties and fumbles. Thus, the score was closer than should have been. I suspect extra focus on these issues and the offense will look a great deal more efficient and will put more points on the board. With the receivers X has I think it is possible we will see the Tigers throw a little more this year. This would help keep teams from keying on Vic too much. Look for Vic to 'put on a show' as he told some people after last weeks game. He WILL have a BIG game.

Even though BG was missing some key players which hurt their offensive game, the X defense showed signs of being very tough against the run. They showed good quickness and great pursuit of the ball and the usual gang tackling. The D-line is big and strong. I think this week, the secondary will actually feel like they are part of the game as LexCath will definitely put the ball in the air. Real change of pace for the D to face.

Tigers 31 - 14

The team that has the best night on 'D" will win this game, going to closer than most think. St X by 10.

This will be a blow out. 7 TDs to 1.

This will be a blow out. 7 TDs to 1.

 

Since the pebbles beat the Knights 4 TD's to 2 in last Friday's scrimmage, should I interpret this as meaning that you are conceeding that X is 4 TD's better than t? :D

Since the pebbles beat the Knights 4 TD's to 2 in last Friday's scrimmage, should I interpret this as meaning that you are conceeding that X is 4 TD's better than t? :D

:laugh:

How well does the Lex Cath fan base travel???

REAL WELL for big games especially. I'm not sure that there wasn't as many Lex Cath fans as Highlands fans at the game in Fort Thomas last year.

I attended the 04 edition of this game at Manual Stadium. X set the tone with a huge hit on the first play. LexCath quit and X rolled. I'm sorry I missed last years game. It sounded like a great one by all reports. Sorry Knights, but I think this game will be more like the last time you visited Manual Stadium.

 

X 35

LC 12

 

I agree that Anderson will have a big game Friday. He doesn't want his buddy Doug to get too far ahead in the Mr. Football campaign.

Since the pebbles beat the Knights 4 TD's to 2 in last Friday's scrimmage, should I interpret this as meaning that you are conceeding that X is 4 TD's better than t? :D

 

 

 

I would hope he means Lex. by 6 TD`s over the kitty cats.;) This game will surprise alot of people.

I attended the 04 edition of this game at Manual Stadium. X set the tone with a huge hit on the first play. LexCath quit and X rolled. I'm sorry I missed last years game. It sounded like a great one by all reports. Sorry Knights, but I think this game will be more like the last time you visited Manual Stadium.

 

X 35

LC 12

 

I agree that Anderson will have a big game Friday. He doesn't want his buddy Doug to get too far ahead in the Mr. Football campaign.

 

 

Do you have to be a Senior to qualify for Mr. Football?? the real question is, will the soph.get more carries?:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.