Lex Cath vs St. Xavier

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St X killed themselves last week with uncharacteristic # of penalties and fumbles. Thus, the score was closer than should have been. I suspect extra focus on these issues and the offense will look a great deal more efficient and will put more points on the board. With the receivers X has I think it is possible we will see the Tigers throw a little more this year. This would help keep teams from keying on Vic too much. Look for Vic to 'put on a show' as he told some people after last weeks game. He WILL have a BIG game.

Even though BG was missing some key players which hurt their offensive game, the X defense showed signs of being very tough against the run. They showed good quickness and great pursuit of the ball and the usual gang tackling. The D-line is big and strong. I think this week, the secondary will actually feel like they are part of the game as LexCath will definitely put the ball in the air. Real change of pace for the D to face.

Tigers 31 - 14

I attended the 04 edition of this game at Manual Stadium. X set the tone with a huge hit on the first play. LexCath quit and X rolled. I'm sorry I missed last years game. It sounded like a great one by all reports. Sorry Knights, but I think this game will be more like the last time you visited Manual Stadium.

LC 12

I agree that Anderson will have a big game Friday. He doesn't want his buddy Doug to get too far ahead in the Mr. Football campaign.

Since the pebbles beat the Knights 4 TD's to 2 in last Friday's scrimmage, should I interpret this as meaning that you are conceeding that X is 4 TD's better than t? :D

I would hope he means Lex. by 6 TD`s over the kitty cats.;) This game will surprise alot of people.

I attended the 04 edition of this game at Manual Stadium. X set the tone with a huge hit on the first play. LexCath quit and X rolled. I'm sorry I missed last years game. It sounded like a great one by all reports. Sorry Knights, but I think this game will be more like the last time you visited Manual Stadium.

LC 12

I agree that Anderson will have a big game Friday. He doesn't want his buddy Doug to get too far ahead in the Mr. Football campaign.

Do you have to be a Senior to qualify for Mr. Football?? the real question is, will the soph.get more carries?:sssh: