Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Featured Replies

Negative, but you do need to be Rowdy Roddy Piper.

 

Wasn't that a hit in the 80's? "He's Got Roddy Piper Eyes..."?

  • Replies 373
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are all controlled by the New World Order and are known globalists. The police chief is actually part of a master race of shape-shifting lizards, just like George W. Bush and Jimmy Johnson. You can tell by watching his eyes.

All led by Charles Manson, the Von Trapp Family and some Russian Billionaire.

All led by Charles Manson, the Von Trapp Family and some Russian Billionaire.

 

Was that the same Russian saved on the Ark in one of those "End of the World" Movies a few years ago?

Was that the same Russian saved on the Ark in one of those "End of the World" Movies a few years ago?

I think so...:)

In Minnesota, There a difference between having to have a gun permit and having a concealed carry permit. You have to obtain a permit to purchase a gun and it is a separate function to get a concealed permit.

Minnesota Gun Laws - Gun | Laws.com

 

Wasn't it brought up that there was no evidence that the suspect had neither a gun permit or concealed carry permit from the state of Minnesota.

Wasn't it brought up that there was no evidence that the suspect had neither a gun permit or concealed carry permit from the state of Minnesota.

Conflicting. One source said he didn't get one in the county where he was shot. Could have had one from another county. Plus his GF said he had one. No information has been released that I have seen to verify anything.

Whether or not he had the permit is irrelevant. A concealed carry permit doesn't mean the police can't shoot you if you threaten them, just like not having one doesn't give the police free reign to kill you.

Whether or not he had the permit is irrelevant. A concealed carry permit doesn't mean the police can't shoot you if you threaten them, just like not having one doesn't give the police free reign to kill you.

 

Is there a report he threatened an officer? I missed that.

Is there a report he threatened an officer? I missed that.

 

There hasn't been a report of anything yet other than the radio call the officer was stopping a suspect that fit the description of an armed robber. Only other thing we have is the victim's girlfriend side of the story and a video made after everything happened.

 

Again, officer maybe guilty as sin, but we have no idea what happened until something gets released.

No offense to anyone, but perhaps the wiser course of action is not to make any judgments about what actually occurred until 2-3 weeks after the event. In this shallow social media environment, everyone wants to be firstest with the mostest, with little regard as to the factual truth.

That's a queston I have as well. I know I've been pulled over and told the officer. He didn't seem to care. My buddy who is black has had the same experience twice. I've always been told by cops they worry the least with people who have CCW because in their experience they are the most cautious and gone through an extensive back round check.

 

That's the only reason I feel we are missing information.

 

I'd say that's pretty common. I've heard a lot of officers respond with "You leave your gun where it's at and I'll leave mine where it's at", when told by someone they've got a CCDW.

A person with a CCDW permit can verbally threaten an officer all day (I wouldn't recommend that), and that still does not justify the officer to fire his weapon at the offender. We don't know if a weapon was ever pulled or not by the victim.

Is there a report he threatened an officer? I missed that.

 

You missed the point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.