Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Featured Replies

@RandyParker

 

He can't see over the wheel

 

:lol2::lol2:

 

Been pulled over at least 20 times. Been to traffic school 5 times.

  • Replies 373
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd guess in my lifetime I have been pulled over about 20 times.

 

Man I've been pulled over way more times than you in my life :lol2:

Basically he fit the description, or the officer thought he did anyway. The officer allegedly stopped him to investigate if he was in fact the suspect. Its my understanding that they didn't know exactly who they were looking for, but i did read that his plates on his vehicle may have matched from the robbery investigation as well.

 

Basically at this point we don't know if he committed the robbery or not?

Basically he fit the description, or the officer thought he did anyway. The officer allegedly stopped him to investigate if he was in fact the suspect. Its my understanding that they didn't know exactly who they were looking for, but i did read that his plates on his vehicle may have matched from the robbery investigation as well.

 

Basically at this point we don't know if he committed the robbery or not?

 

Officer said he sort of looked like the person who did the robbery especially with his wide-set nose.

Officer said he sort of looked like the person who did the robbery especially with his wide-set nose.

 

What a stupid thing to say over the radio

Man I've been pulled over way more times than you in my life :lol2:

 

I've been stopped I think 5 times maybe. Last time was probably a decade ago.

 

I also had a girl tell me I drive like a grandma. That was before I started driving for a living.

:lol2::lol2:

 

Been pulled over at least 20 times. Been to traffic school 5 times.

 

Sounds like profiling. Police must have profiled you as a crappy driver.

 

DWBRP Driving While Being Randy Parker

Randy drives a pedal car.

I've been stopped I think 5 times maybe. Last time was probably a decade ago.

 

I also had a girl tell me I drive like a grandma. That was before I started driving for a living.

 

I used to have a lead foot :lol2:

I've been stopped I think 5 times maybe. Last time was probably a decade ago.

 

I also had a girl tell me I drive like a grandma. That was before I started driving for a living.

 

Pulled over 2 times as a teen (profiling same cop thought all teens were on drugs)

Pulled over 9 times in my 20's (7 speeding, 1 drag racing, 1 passing a KSP Mustang on I-75)

Pulled over 3 times in my 30's (1 speeding, 1 because of where I was, 1 think he was trying to figure out who the new guy in town was)

Pulled over 5 times in my 40's (speeding mostly once officer thought plates were expired) but none in the last 5 years :)

20 times??? Ok how many were legit, and how many because the cop was profiling?

 

 

I've been pulled over once in another country. And I've driven an awful lot of miles, being pulled over 20, 40, 53 times is crazy.

 

You either think your a Nascar driver or you look like OBL. Lol

 

All were legit. I drive fast. I mean, I used to drive fast. :D

 

And one time I was pulled over because I looked like a suspect. That was interesting. The suspect was a coworker's son.

:lol2::lol2:

 

Been pulled over at least 20 times. Been to traffic school 5 times.

 

I love the new online thing you can do now. :D

Pulled over 2 times as a teen (profiling same cop thought all teens were on drugs)

Pulled over 9 times in my 20's (7 speeding, 1 drag racing, 1 passing a KSP Mustang on I-75)

Pulled over 3 times in my 30's (1 speeding, 1 because of where I was, 1 think he was trying to figure out who the new guy in town was)

Pulled over 5 times in my 40's (speeding mostly once officer thought plates were expired) but none in the last 5 years :)

 

Gosh you guys get stopped a lot.

 

Twice for speeding, once for a stop sign(in a subdivision)and once for careless.

I used to have a lead foot :lol2:

 

I guess we've changed rolls. I definitely heard a guy say "woohoo this is fun" from the back seat of my car the other day. I think I drive my 2015 charger like a go cart a lot of times and don't realize it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.