July 8, 201610 yr Report says there is video from the police cruiser. Good. Hope it provides some answers.
July 8, 201610 yr Do you immediately know if the person is a felon and what his/her record is? Nope. That's why you give the info to your dispatcher. If they're any good they can tell you pretty quick if you should use caution, known to carry weapons, fight police, etc. Nothing better than a great dispatcher. Nothing worse than a bad one...
July 9, 201610 yr According to police reports Castile did not have a CCP and he was not pulled over for a tail light.. He was a suspect in two armed robberies.. The gun was resting on his thigh, not in the glove box..
July 9, 201610 yr According to police reports Castile did not have a CCP and he was not pulled over for a tail light.. He was a suspect in two armed robberies.. The gun was resting on his thigh, not in the glove box.. What? You mean we've been lied to? Nothing about this case made sense from the beginning. The girls story, if true, looked horrible on the part of the officer. Now we understand why the officer was on alert...He was dealing with a possible armed robber. Hopefully the truth comes out as to what really happened (either way)...but to those wanting to once again jump to conclusions, they already have thier mind made up.
July 9, 201610 yr Yeah, here is the credible(heavily laced sarcasm) link for that claim. Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings… | The Last Refuge
July 9, 201610 yr What? You mean we've been lied to? Nothing about this case made sense from the beginning. The girls story, if true, looked horrible on the part of the officer. Now we understand why the officer was on alert...He was dealing with a possible armed robber. Hopefully the truth comes out as to what really happened (either way)...but to those wanting to once again jump to conclusions, they already have thier mind made up. People's minds on both sides are already made up. Folks can deny it all they want but minds are made up.
July 9, 201610 yr People's minds on both sides are already made up. Folks can deny it all they want but minds are made up. Mine is definitely not made up. I said it didn't look good for the officer but I want to wait and see if dash/body cam video shows something different before my mind is made up. I like to see the totality of the circumstances.
July 9, 201610 yr Yeah, here is the credible(heavily laced sarcasm) link for that claim. Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings… | The Last Refuge Yeah I saw a similar site posted on Facebook last night. I don't put much stock in it based on what was posted. Nothing definitive in the pics.
July 9, 201610 yr Let's just say for one second that the man had a weapon and was wanted and the incident was more than we see on the video, does the GF deserve some culpability in the events that have been inflamed because of an irresponsible FB cameo? I'm only asking as a hypothetical, not making any assumptions before one of you blows a fuse.
July 9, 201610 yr If Michael Brown's friend that lied didn't get in trouble after the chaos in Ferguson, I doubt she would either if she lied. I'm not sure I'm buying that article on the guy being an armed robbery suspect either. Doesn't seem like a credible source
July 9, 201610 yr Yeah I saw a similar site posted on Facebook last night. I don't put much stock in it based on what was posted. Nothing definitive in the pics. Same reaction I had this morning. Doesn't fit the profile of the guy described by the school he worked at.
July 9, 201610 yr Lies all around it seems...everyone in a rush to judgement. Been guilty myself. Hadn't really looked much at this case until this morning. I don't think this a South Carolina type incident where the policeman just seemed to shoot for no reason. As Rocket said it didn't look good but there may be more to it than we know at this point.
July 9, 201610 yr Let's just say for one second that the man had a weapon and was wanted and the incident was more than we see on the video, does the GF deserve some culpability in the events that have been inflamed because of an irresponsible FB cameo? I'm only asking as a hypothetical, not making any assumptions before one of you blows a fuse. :lol2: That girl is really bothering you, huh, doc? :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.