July 7, 201610 yr In the 3 times I have been pulled over in 15 years of having my CCDW, I have ALWAYS added "officer, I will keep my hands on the steering wheel & follow your instructions completely." They have always expressed appreciation for my stated and demonstrated cooperation. I was pulled over one time by a state trooper. Placed my hands on the wheel with the window down, had my drivers license and CCDW in my hand. Told him I was not carrying at the time. As we walked back to the car I saw him shuffle the license and the CCDW. He stopped, shrugged his shoulders, turned around and told me to have a nice day.
July 7, 201610 yr Give me the Twitter ID of the person who posted it. Googled "falcon heights second video" and found this article. There's a short video in the article. Aftermath of fatal Falcon Heights officer-involved shooting captured on video | Star Tribune
July 7, 201610 yr Give me the Twitter ID of the person who posted it. skeletal trash lord @skeletontrash #FalconHeightsShooting
July 7, 201610 yr skeletal trash lord @skeletontrash #FalconHeightsShooting from this link Philando Castile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
July 7, 201610 yr Googled "falcon heights second video" and found this article. There's a short video in the article. Aftermath of fatal Falcon Heights officer-involved shooting captured on video | Star Tribune Are you talking about the video showing the protestors and the police chief? I assumed TAC meant there was second video of the shooting.
July 7, 201610 yr Are you talking about the video showing the protestors and the police chief? I assumed TAC meant there was second video of the shooting. There are no videos of the shooting. And no, I'm talking about the video, i believe showing officers giving CPR.
July 7, 201610 yr Are you talking about the video showing the protestors and the police chief? I assumed TAC meant there was second video of the shooting. bottom of the 4th thing you need to know in the link Philando Castile: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Mangseth said the details were still being investigated. He told the Post that he hadn’t yet seen the Facebook video. At one point in the video, the officer can be heard saying, “I told him not to reach for it! I told him to get his head up!” WCCO reported that St. Anthony Police said officers pulled over a vehicle at Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street about 9 p.m. During the traffic stop, they said, “shots were fired.” Police said they recovered a handgun at the scene, WCCO said. Another man captured the scene from a more distant vantage point and posted the video on Twitter: That is the twitter link I could not open.
July 7, 201610 yr It's near the bottom of the link i posted. I posted the link...it's not hard to find the video in it.
July 7, 201610 yr There are no videos of the shooting. And no, I'm talking about the video, i believe showing officers giving CPR. OK, it just said another man captured the scene. Couldn't open the link to see what is showed.:thumb:
July 7, 201610 yr I'm just going to leave this right here and you can tell me again how it's only black people getting killed by police. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890
July 7, 201610 yr I'm just going to leave this right here and you can tell me again how it's only black people getting killed by police. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-shows-police-shooting-california-teen-ground-article-1.2701890 Whomever made that call initially to the police should be whipped.
July 7, 201610 yr It's near the bottom of the link i posted. I posted the link...it's not hard to find the video in it. I didn't mean that for you lol
July 7, 201610 yr She stayed composed until reality set in after she got out of the car. Or she added the drama at the end for effect.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.