Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Featured Replies

I'm considerably more skeptical than you. I think she filmed it for the potential it had on FB. Looked an awful lot like capitalizing on her chance at some attention. I hate to even type that.

 

Very well could be right. Just really odd. Regardless her demeanor has very little to do with the entire situation.

  • Replies 373
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I read about this' date=' the more I'm baffled by the officer's actions. He asked for ID, the guy was reaching for his wallet, let him know he had a CC and a firearm (which sounds like what an individual is supposed to do), and the cop shoots? There has to be more to it. Just has to be.[/quote']

 

How do you know this is what happened?

Very well could be right. Just really odd. Regardless her demeanor has very little to do with the entire situation.
It doesn't. But it's just so odd that I couldn't help but notice it.
I'm considerably more skeptical than you. I think she filmed it for the potential it had on FB. Looked an awful lot like capitalizing on her chance at some attention. I hate to even type that.

 

I am agreeing with you more and more. Did she ever ask where the medical attention was? I have seen two different videos so I'm not sure I've seen the real one in its entirety.

Unfortunately, it's my believe that there was a fair amount of profiling in the MN stop.

 

Where did you get that from?

Very well could be right. Just really odd. Regardless her demeanor has very little to do with the entire situation.

 

It doesn't. But it's just so odd that I couldn't help but notice it.

Agreed. Is there a camera angle from the officer or did I miss that?

I am agreeing with you more and more. Did she ever ask where the medical attention was? I have seen two different videos so I'm not sure I've seen the real one in its entirety.

Is that other video from another angle? Or more of hers? I'd like to see another.

Agreed. Is there a camera angle from the officer or did I miss that?

 

Hers. I don't think I've seen the entire video. I think I've seen the same one two different times but just pieces of each.

Is that other video from another angle? Or more of hers? I'd like to see another.

 

There is, it is a twitter video from further away. I could not get it to open.

How do you know this is what happened?

 

That's what is being reported as happening.

 

I'm asking a question if that's really what happened, as should be evident by the following two lines...

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R2

I totally agree with you I would tell any cop right away. They already know if you have a CCW or CHL when they run your plates.

 

I was stopped at a check point in OH a month ago and I told the officer, he simply said "don't take yours out and I won't take mine out."

 

Unfortunately, it's my believe that there was a fair amount of profiling in the MN stop.

 

Not to threadjack, but since you and I are mentioning Ohio, I'm sure that about 2-3 years ago you saw the PD video of a guy around Akron where the PD came up to this car in an area known to has prostitutes?

 

The guy appeared to be a bit, I'll just say "slow", he did attempt to tell the officer a few times that he had a CCDW and that he had the weapon on him, but the officer did in fact interrupt him each time, basically telling the guy to be quite. I can't imagine me not obeying an LEO and just spurt out over top of him that I have a CCDW and I'm carrying. Maybe with the guy being "slow" had something to do with it, but in that video it's was well known for the officer, upon seeing he had a weapon, yelling that he should shoot him, or something like that.

 

Sorry for the rant, I just can't think of a situation of just keeping your hands on the wheel or the dash and calmly informing that you are carrying regardless of what the law says or doesn't say. But, I'm hearing one of these two incidents the guy did inform?

That's what is being reported as happening.

 

It means I'm asking a question if that's really what happened, as should be evident by the following two lines...

 

Your first sentence did not end with a question mark.

 

I asked a question, why are you so hostile?

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R14

Where did you get that from?

 

From my personal experience, the cop was standing at my window and I had a gun on my hip and he didn't have the slightest concern in the world. There was only one difference between me and the guy in MN.

Your first sentence did not end with a question mark.

 

I asked a question, why are you so hostile?

 

It's the same exact thing with you all the time. People give an opinion (that's what message boards are for) and you come in with "how do you know" or "were you there". It's tiring and old and I'm just done with it.

It's the same exact thing with you all the time. People give an opinion (that's what message boards are for) and you come in with "how do you know" or "were you there". It's tiring and old and I'm just done with it.

 

I rarely even post here anymore, so I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about.

 

Do you want your opinion to be accepted and unchallenged? Message boards are for opinions, debates and discussion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.