Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Featured Replies

Has it been reported on this thread that the video was shot at an reverse angle(or whatever the word) and that Diamond was the passenger and the man shot was the driver and that driver looked like the robber of the bank and gun in his lap looked like the weapon involved? This was reported on WLW radio by Mike McConnell or Sloan( I believe), who said they saw video of the bank robbery. Diamond basically lied when she said they were pulled over for broken tail light.

 

I think it was brought up a couple of pages ago. This report came from a rather dubious source whose credibility has been questioned by many as a "reach" or out and out fabrication. I think the snopes.com article goes into this in detail as well. I saw the actual website promoting this angle and felt it was a little bit of "here's the evidence we found and we will make it fit our narrative to explain this all away."

  • Replies 373
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Pulled over because you look like a suspect" means "pulled over because you are black."

 

POWB

I think you need to read the snopes.com article a little bit closer. The news station said that the audio that was provided could not be verified as being authentic but that the license plate information contained in it did match the license plate information from the Castile's vehicle. The way that I read that it sounds to me that they are using his plate information to verify that it was a recording of the radio transmissions from the stop before the shooting--not that it matched the license plate number of the robbery suspect. Is that not how you read it? I would assume if they knew the plate number of the robbery suspect Castile would already have had a warrant out on him wouldn't he?

 

The first time I read it I read it as he did. I then saw the mistake I made.

The first time I read it I read it as he did. I then saw the mistake I made.

 

Basically just trying to find out:

Did she lie about being pulled over for broken tail light?

Was the victim the driver and video shown was deceiving?

Did he look like the suspect involved in the robbery(WLW reported he did and gun looked like weapon used), is any of that true?

I think you need to read the snopes.com article a little bit closer. The news station said that the audio that was provided could not be verified as being authentic but that the license plate information contained in it did match the license plate information from the Castile's vehicle. The way that I read that it sounds to me that they are using his plate information to verify that it was a recording of the radio transmissions from the stop before the shooting--not that it matched the license plate number of the robbery suspect. Is that not how you read it? I would assume if they knew the plate number of the robbery suspect Castile would already have had a warrant out on him wouldn't he?

 

I didn't read it at all, I read that from other places.

"Pulled over because you look like a suspect" means "pulled over because you are black."

 

Yeah because there are never white out Hispanic suspects.

I didn't read it at all, I read that from other places.

 

So did they say that the plates matched the robbery suspect? Or were the plates used to verify that the recording was if the proper call? Because it would stand to reason that if those plates matched the robbery suspect that the police would have already been specifically looking for the owner of that vehicle, right? I've read nothing to that effect.

So did they say that the plates matched the robbery suspect? Or were the plates used to verify that the recording was if the proper call? Because it would stand to reason that if those plates matched the robbery suspect that the police would have already been specifically looking for the owner of that vehicle, right? I've read nothing to that effect.

 

I dont know. I don't know if he was the owner of the car. I don't know if the plates actually matched, i don't even know if there was a robbery.

 

I'm waiting to find out like everyone else.

I dont know. I don't know if he was the owner of the car. I don't know if the plates actually matched' date=' i don't even know if there was a robbery. I'm waiting to find out like everyone else.[/quote']

 

The plate did not match.

"Pulled over because you look like a suspect" means "pulled over because you are black."

 

Really it doesn't but what's the point in arguing that.

 

I had not watched the video from the supposed girlfriend until last night. Is anyone questioning if this was real thing or a 'drill'? He was shot in the arm, he was shot 4 times, he is 'shot dead' (though still obviously breathing). If the story is all made up - anything is possible in the narrative.

I had not watched the video from the supposed girlfriend until last night. Is anyone questioning if this was real thing or a 'drill'? He was shot in the arm, he was shot 4 times, he is 'shot dead' (though still obviously breathing). If the story is all made up - anything is possible in the narrative.

 

So the guy is alive? Not sure the inference when calling it staged.

So the guy is alive? Not sure the inference when calling it staged.

 

Do not adjust your set.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.