Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota Police Shooting

Featured Replies

A person with a CCDW permit can verbally threaten an officer all day (I wouldn't recommend that), and that still does not justify the officer to fire his weapon at the offender. We don't know if a weapon was ever pulled or not by the victim.

I'm in the camp that if a suspect with a CDW permit threatens a cop for an extended period of time. It would be considered a threat on the officers life and he has just cause to end the confrontation.

  • Replies 373
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still confused. So the cop(s) are in on this as well? You have officer(s) in the video, are they in on it? You have a ME office, are they in on it? You have a Governor and Police Chief, are that part and parcel to the conspiracy?

 

:idunno:

 

No. But in a large scale conspiracy anyone is suspect. During Watergate, every Federal law-enforcement agency was 'in on it'- 100s were involved and never indicted. So what is so hard to believe or disbelieve?

 

The woman in this video is in no way credible.

I'm in the camp that if a suspect with a CDW permit threatens a cop for an extended period of time. It would be considered a threat on the officers life and he has just cause to end the confrontation.

 

Unfortunately that's the camp we need to fix. Have you not seen videos of suspects actually toting a weapon and threatening PO's for extended periods of time, and it ends without gunfire. It's a risky situation, that's why not just ANYONE should be police officer. A piece of paper (CCDW license) does not pose a threat even if the person is "just" a suspect. We are forgetting about innocent until proven guilty there.

Unfortunately that's the camp we need to fix. Have you not seen videos of suspects actually toting a weapon and threatening PO's for extended periods of time, and it ends without gunfire. It's a risky situation, that's why not just ANYONE should be police officer. A piece of paper (CCDW license) does not pose a threat even if the person is "just" a suspect. We are forgetting about innocent until proven guilty there.

 

Verbally threatening is the part that I was commenting on.

Unfortunately that's the camp we need to fix. Have you not seen videos of suspects actually toting a weapon and threatening PO's for extended periods of time, and it ends without gunfire. It's a risky situation, that's why not just ANYONE should be police officer. A piece of paper (CCDW license) does not pose a threat even if the person is "just" a suspect. We are forgetting about innocent until proven guilty there.

 

Though we have already convicted the police officer of murder and we have no idea what happened. Even the governor said it was racially motivated and we have no idea what happened.

Though we have already convicted the police officer of murder and we have no idea what happened. Even the governor said it was racially motivated and we have no idea what happened.

 

Everyone has their opinion, so of course there's going to be public conviction. Even the deceased has been publicly convicted as a possible threat because of his previous driving record and a credibly questionable girlfriend . At lease the officer in question here gets to be judged by 12 and not carried by 6.

You missed the point.

 

Yep. You said he threatened the officer, so I expected something behind that. This thread has accused the deceased of being a robbery suspect and of carrying an illegal weapon, so I figured threatening the officer fit right in to the same agenda.

Yep. You said he threatened the officer, so I expected something behind that. This thread has accused the deceased of being a robbery suspect and of carrying an illegal weapon, so I figured threatening the officer fit right in to the same agenda.

Thats not what he said. I'll just assume you misunderstand his post.

Thats not what he said. I'll just assume you misunderstand his post.

 

He does. I thought it was clear. You obviously got it...

Yep. You said he threatened the officer, so I expected something behind that. This thread has accused the deceased of being a robbery suspect and of carrying an illegal weapon, so I figured threatening the officer fit right in to the same agenda.

 

I never said that. Re-read my post.

I never said that. Re-read my post.

 

HB, I didn't see and still don't see where you are going with the post. Everyone knows you can't threaten an officer with a gun and not risk deadly force: concealed carry or not.

HB, I didn't see and still don't see where you are going with the post. Everyone knows you can't threaten an officer with a gun and not risk deadly force: concealed carry or not.

 

I honestly don't know how you are missing the point of my post but you still are

HB, I didn't see and still don't see where you are going with the post. Everyone knows you can't threaten an officer with a gun and not risk deadly force: concealed carry or not.

 

image.jpeg

I guess I'm the only one struggling so I'll walk away. Carry on.

I still have no clue what happened. This is no judgement.

 

But I will say as a strong supporter of the 2nd ammendment , if this man had his CCW and never pulled a gun but was shot by a nervous cop he needs to be punished harshly.

 

There is just so much about this story I'm lost on. There is something GF isn't telling us. There had to be something said , I highly doubt the officer pulled him over to execute him.

 

If he told the officer he had his permit , did he tell the officer where the gun was located. That's common practice.

 

So much unknown and I just wish we could wait for an investigation before people on both sides form their opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.