Male 49 New Albany, Ind. 6

The Scribe

Male led 49-0 at halftime and coasted.

Similar to what Manual did to them last year. Didn't expect things to be much different. Poor New Albany just couldn't get a break in this bowl game. Mad props to them stepping up to the plate, though.

I wasn't able to see the game, but I pretty much expected a lopsided win. The C-J online version didn't have the team statistics. Can anybody look up and post Male's passing stats (completions/attempts/yards)?

Thanks in advance!

Why didn't they pit Male vs. Brentwood?

While I agree the matchups would've been much better, Manual had played NA last year, leaving them no choice (unless they choose to break the contract, which I believe is involved with bowl games) but to play Male this year, and Brentwood evidently couldn't get anyone else to play them.

Based upon the Male performance against Highlands @ Highlands, and the 49-0 blasting of New Albany by half-time in their opening game, I wonder how much longer Coach Redman can ask how his team was picked #1 by BGP? Talk about a SANDBAGGER who is trying to hide behind two private schools! What say you, H? :lol:

Go Male! Get back in there and show that Private schools aren't the only ones who have a chance. I think X and T are awesome, but there is much to be said for kids who grow up in the reality of a public school. I support the current system too, but I just think it is sweeter if a Male or perhaps a Dunbar or someoene like that can get it done.

This is the last year of the best system KY will have for a few years. Make it count Male!

Based upon the Male performance against Highlands @ Highlands, and the 49-0 blasting of New Albany by half-time in their opening game, I wonder how much longer Coach Redman can ask how his team was picked #1 by BGP? Talk about a SANDBAGGER who is trying to hide behind two private schools! What say you, H? :lol:

I would hardly view a scrimmage with a basketball score and one 'real game' against a questionable opponent such as New Albany as proof positive that Redman is being coy about his team's prospects. If the Dawgs are able to hand the reloaded Tigers their tails on October 20, then we'll explore the possibility that he is a sandbagger. ;)

I would hardly view a scrimmage with a basketball score and one 'real game' against a questionable opponent such as New Albany as proof positive that Redman is being coy about his team's prospects. If the Dawgs are able to hand the reloaded Tigers their tails on October 20, then we'll explore the possibility that he is a sandbagger. ;)

You know and I know that Red knows this may be his final big chance at taking the big one (because there is not much in the younger classes), and he is being very coy about it. You surprise me....you've never been shy in the past! :D

Ninety plus freshman would lead one to think that there has to be something left in the coffers after Beaumont & Co. leave. That is what has made Male the consistant contender they are, just when everyone is glad to see Barclay and Bush leave there is an Anderson, Brown, Beaumont, Williams, etc, etc, etc. stepping in to fill the shoes.

I know I saw at least 3 kids playing offense versus New Albany that had me scratching my head saying, "where the heck did that kid come from?"

Ninety plus freshman would lead one to think that there has to be something left in the coffers after Beaumont & Co. leave. That is what has made Male the consistant contender they are, just when everyone is glad to see Barclay and Bush leave there is an Anderson, Brown, Beaumont, Williams, etc, etc, etc. stepping in to fill the shoes.

I know I saw at least 3 kids playing offense versus New Albany that had me scratching my head saying, "where the heck did that kid come from?"

There is not much in the soph. & Jr. classes at Male.