Rioting in Albuquerque, NM?

Bert

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the Latino population doesn't like Trump. Maybe because they all know of a few undocumented and illegal family members that may be at risk of being deported because they are ILLEGAL.

IMO it makes the Dems look bad because they have all these illegals wanting Dems to win so they can stay illegal and bring in more illegals.

Well it looks like the Latino population doesn't like Trump. Maybe because they all know of a few undocumented and illegal family members that may be at risk of being deported because they are ILLEGAL.

IMO it makes the Dems look bad because they have all these illegals wanting Dems to win so they can stay illegal and bring in more illegals.

So if this small group of Latinos means that all dems look bad, does that mean that you look bad when a group of republicans is shouting racist garb at whoever looks different than them and disagrees with their beliefs?

So if this small group of Latinos means that all dems look bad, does that mean that you look bad when a group of republicans is shouting racist garb at whoever looks different than them and disagrees with their beliefs?

Why sure it does. But it wasnt a small group either.

I did see some nice young respectful Latino boys flipping the cameras off.

And to think this is who the DEMS pander too.

Why sure it does. But it wasnt a small group either.

I did see some nice young respectful Latino boys flipping the cameras off.

And to think this is who the DEMS pander too.

It is a TINY group in relation to the Democratic population of the country.

It is a TINY group in relation to the Democratic population of the country.

Looked like a lot when I seen them all jumping on top of State Police cars and trying to fight anyone that looked like a Trump supporter.

This isn't the first time or first location where Democrat protesters have acted in this manner this election cycle. They have blocked roads to try to keep people from getting to GOP and Trump rallies. They have trashed areas around and disrupted other rallies.

Obviously this doesn't represent all Democrats . My Democrat friends cringe when they see this happen.

But it sure as heck is not a good look for what ever cause you have when the protestors are waving a flag of another country , throwing rocks at police and damaging police vehicles, at an American political event.

Just saw video of these protests. Similar to the riots in Southern California 2 months ago. Mexican immigrants waving Mexican flags and burning American flags. 1 (That's right One) arrest made. NM Governor is latino anti Trumper

These people need to be shown the door.

Here is what these people need: Jail. Then if they are illegal, then deported. And you guys are right, they are making Trumps case for him. If I was his campaign I would make sure these scenes were played over and over......votes votes votes. One thing that Americans do not like is someone waving another countries flag demanding they do it their way.

Here is what these people need: Jail. Then if they are illegal, then deported. And you guys are right, they are making Trumps case for him. If I was his campaign I would make sure these scenes were played over and over......votes votes votes. One thing that Americans do not like is someone waving another countries flag demanding they do it their way.

HAHAHAHA

Are you kidding, they wont be put in jailor deported. They waved the Mexican Flag and burned the American Flag. How is that for the supporters for the DEMS.

HAHAHAHA

Are you kidding, they wont be put in jailor deported. They waved the Mexican Flag and burned the American Flag. How is that for the supporters for the DEMS.

The may not mountainref, but they better be glad I am not the one calling the shots.....