Butch Jones Called Player Traitor for Helping Rape Victim

LOOGY

Only 2 pages? Guess we know which teams sells.

I am assuming you are complaining about how OSU threads have more replies. Well that is quite simple, there really is not many or any UT fans on here. With OSU threads you get your all's very arrogant fan base and replies back, which then it creates a long back and forth that makes a thread 10 or more pages. Which is the same with UK when UK has something bad happen, you see how many pages there are. People have a lot more discussion about bad things, when it involves teams people like.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming you are complaining about how OSU threads have more replies. Well that is quite simple' date=' there really is not many or any UT fans on here. With OSU threads you get your all's very arrogant fan base and replies back, which then it creates a long back and forth that makes a thread 10 or more pages. Which is the same with UK when UK has something bad happen, you see how many pages there are. People have a lot more discussion about bad things, when it involves teams people like.[/quote']

Just an observation, we all know what sells on here.

I am assuming you are complaining about how OSU threads have more replies. Well that is quite simple' date=' there really is not many or any UT fans on here. With OSU threads you get your all's very arrogant fan base and replies back, which then it creates a long back and forth that makes a thread 10 or more pages. Which is the same with UK when UK has something bad happen, you see how many pages there are. People have a lot more discussion about bad things, when it involves teams people like.[/quote']

Everybody loves train wrecks.

Just an observation, we all know what sells on here.

Put it this way if there was basically no OSU fans on here like there is no Tennessee fans and if there were no OSU fans as vocal as you all. Then OSU threads would be very small like this. Osu threads only sell as you say because of how loud and obnoxious OSU fans are. Just like UK fans.

You mean the same Butch Jones that was accused of punching a player last season? That's the type of guy you're going to give the benefit of the doubt?

You mean the one where there was "video evidence" that no one has ever seen? Internet rumors are just that until someone supports the claim.

Put it this way if there was basically no OSU fans on here like there is no Tennessee fans and if there were no OSU fans as vocal as you all. Then OSU threads would be very small like this. Osu threads only sell as you say because of how loud and obnoxious OSU fans are. Just like UK fans.

delete

Twice in the last year....Which is twice as many as other coaches.

Like I said, must just be an unlucky dude.

If you were going to falsely accuse someone of something for whatever reason would it make it more believable to the general public if you accused someone who had never been accused or someone who had been accused once before even though nothing was ever proven?

That's why I'll wait to pass judgement. Too many people with agendas to know what side is telling the truth.

Former Cincy Punter John Loyd said it was not shocking to him, said Jones repeatedly hit players while at Cincinnati also.

1)There is an accusation that he hit a Tennessee Player

2) Former Bearcat says same thing happened there

3) Now an allegation that he called a player a traitor for helping a girl his teammate had raped.

Butch is either a Bully or the unluckiest guy in football.

If only we had a Bearcat insider that could really dig into this with eyes wide open and see if these alleged actions are part of a pattern while with the Bearcats.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Former Cincy Punter John Loyd said it was not shocking to him, said Jones repeatedly hit players while at Cincinnati also.

1)There is an accusation that he hit a Tennessee Player

2) Former Bearcat says same thing happened there

3) Now an allegation that he called a player a traitor for helping a girl his teammate had raped.

Butch is either a Bully or the unluckiest guy in football.

If only we had a Bearcat insider that could really dig into this with eyes wide open and see if these alleged actions are part of a pattern while with the Bearcats.

Paging @gametime

I'll just say this. Players were genuinely upset when Dantonio and BK left town. Butch, yeah. Not so much...

Does anybody else agree that when watching Butch, you feel like it's all a put-on? I feel like I'm at the used car lot when I watch an interview with him. To me he doesn't come across all that genuine. I'll admit a LOT of HCs put up the baloney but with Butch there's just something....flimsy.