95-96' Chicago Bulls vs Warriors (current). Who would win best of 7?

Who would win best of 7?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win best of 7?

• 96' Chicago Bulls
    • GS Warriors (Current)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Warriors team is amazing but I have yet to see a team better than the Bulls from 96-98.

Bulls sweep.

The best team and best player in history would probably be able to adjust to current rules.

Bulls in 5

The Utah Jazz was a very good team and kind of built similar to the Warriors. The Jazz had some good outside shooting, obviously good pg play with Stockton and post play with Malone. However I would say the Warriors are a better version of the Jazz team and are more explosive and possibly better defensively. The Jazz took the Bulls to game 6 and it took Jordan doing is Magic by getting a late steal and hitting a shot at the end for them to even win that series in 6 games. So for me I find it very hard to see the Bulls winning in 4 or 5 games or even 6. I think this would be a great series that would go 7 games more times than not.

The Utah Jazz was a very good team and kind of built similar to the Warriors. The Jazz had some good outside shooting, obviously good pg play with Stockton and post play with Malone. However I would say the Warriors are a better version of the Jazz team and are more explosive and possibly better defensively. The Jazz took the Bulls to game 6 and it took Jordan doing is Magic by getting a late steal and hitting a shot at the end for them to even win that series in 6 games. So for me I find it very hard to see the Bulls winning in 4 or 5 games or even 6. I think this would be a great series that would go 7 games more times than not.

I think it would be 6 or 7 games also.

The Bulls lost two games at home all year long, playoffs included (the very last two of the regular season). The Warriors have yet to lose at home, about 40-42% of the way to matching what the Bulls did. So my question is - who gets homecourt advantage? Because the road team might not win one.

The Bulls lost two games at home all year long, playoffs included (the very last two of the regular season). The Warriors have yet to lose at home, about 40-42% of the way to matching what the Bulls did. So my question is - who gets homecourt advantage? Because the road team might not win one.

For some reason I feel better about the Bulls stealing one in the Oracle than I do about the Warriors winning one at the United Center. Steph is a bad bad man but when people told MJ something couldn't be done he would go do it out of spite on the first try.

The other aspect we forget is the MJ head game. I feel at least one game MJ would get into Stephs head. He did it to everybody.

Jordan > Curry

Pippen >Thompson

Then you have Rodman who was the better defensive version of Draymond . Draymond may be DPOY of the year but Rodman was better on that end. Draymond clearly better offensive player.

He would destroy them.

Offensively, he would. Defensively Shaq never cared enough to where he would want to guard Draymond Green beyond the arc. Does Golden State's style of play force LA to change strategy, or would LA's style for Golden State to change strategy.

Offensively, he would. Defensively Shaq never cared enough to where he would want to guard Draymond Green beyond the arc. Does Golden State's style of play force LA to change strategy, or would LA's style for Golden State to change strategy.

Unless Dray plans to let Shaq score at will I'd guess he ends up in a lot of foul trouble. It would be a very interesting series and I think the style of play would shift many times. Realistically Bogut would be on Shaq for as long as possible.

Shaq ain't guarding Draymond. He'd be on Bogut and Ezeli.

GS plays small ball at times but not as much as people think.