How the Obama Adm allowed ISIS to obtain weapons.

jericho

This is a good read, its by a former CIA guy. No doubt Sports guy was right when he said it was stuff like this gun running that turned on us. Blame is on Obama and Clinton.

Some excerpts.

“The Obama administration effectively switched sides in what used to be called the Global War on Terror [GWOT] when it decided to overthrow the sovereign government of our Libyan ally, Muammar Qaddafi, who’d been helping in the fight against al-Qaeda, by actually teaming up with and facilitating gun-running to Libyan al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood [MB]

“This U.S. gun-running policy in 2011 during the Libyan revolution was directed by [then] Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and [the late Libya Ambassador] Christopher Stevens, who was her official envoy to the Libyan AQ rebels.”

Echoing a Benghazi resident who provided a first-hand account of the incident, retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Dennis Haney, a CCB member, suggested to Breitbart News that Hillary Clinton’s State Department armed some of the al-Qaeda linked jihadists who may have killed the four Americans in Benghazi.

SAMs from Libya on Libyan ships to Turkey for overland delivery to a variety of jihadist militias, some of whose members later coalesced into groups like Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS [also known as IS].

Benghazi Commission: Obama Admin Scheme Armed ISIS

Wait, what? What did I say?

This is on all previous administrations, I am not saying that one or more were just out blatantly doing the wrong thing, they were either being advised wrong or they listen to the wrong people.

Wrongs such as in I believe in 2004? we allowed a prisoner to go free, that prisoner? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the future leader of IS.

Wait, what? What did I say?

This is on all previous administrations, I am not saying that one or more were just out blatantly doing the wrong thing, they were either being advised wrong or they listen to the wrong people.

Wrongs such as in I believe in 2004? we allowed a prisoner to go free, that prisoner? Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the future leader of IS.

Yes you were right about gun running.

We can blame Bush but Obama allowed ISIS to be what they are today. Some JV team they got there. We now have to send in Spec Forces to fight them.

Yes you were right about gun running.

We can blame Bush but Obama allowed ISIS to be what they are today. Some JV team they got there. We now have to send in Spec Forces to fight them.

Who are you going to blame everything on when Obama isn't in office any more?

Who are you going to blame everything on when Obama isn't in office any more?

Obama is responsible for the Arab Spring which screwed up the M.E. His backing of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt again proved his stupidity of picking a terrorist group to support.

Allowing the gun running in Libya is also another obvious blunder. Ask the families of the Benghazi victims.

So who will I blame, I guess I can stay with Obama since everyone stays with Bush.

But whoever is next will also do a pathetic job and take the blame by me for everything they screw up and not do what they promised.

I dont discriminate, they are all to blame. Some just more than others.