• SW by 2+ TD's
    • SW by 1 TD or less.
    • Shelby by 2+ TD's
    • Shelby by 1 TD or less

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SW WILL win the 4A this year. With all the kids that will graduate this year, will they be the favorite next year too, with ryder and hayes coming back? If not, who will dethrone the champ? Who has the talent to keep up with this machine?[/quote

I don't think this the time nor thread for that discussion

I hope your not insinuating that SW plays like that . I hope SC doesn't stoop to that level as well. I've watched SC on film and they have a good looking team. I hope both coaches control their teams. Wouldn't be a good way for seniors to go out for either team. I hope the officials set the tone early. Then allow them to play to each of their potential.

I did imply that they got the entirely new facility partially because of that. Now, let me thread hijack even more, i'm not implying, save the screenshot for me. The Warren county school board is going to re-draw the school boundaries in an attempt to help Warren Central (who needs it). Cathy Goff is assistant super and Chase Goff works at Central. Draw whatever conclusions you want. You should be happy Jack. SW is no longer the golden child.

Sorry for the hijack, but if you truly believe this, you are mentally impaired. You state that SW is no longer the golden child and somehow imply that WC is? Mind you that the athletic upgrades have been in the works for a few years, but your rationale is simply biased.

The situation that is currently at hand as far as district lines go is that of the district underestimating the impact that a new school in that portion of the county would do to enrollment of WC. I believe that the district made the best decision they could have in regards to the lines with the information they had at the time. Realignment is and always will be a moving target as enrollment and populations increase in various parts of the county. To state that realignment is occurring to help WC is partly true, but you are failing to realize the negative effects that not realigning would have on SW. The school can only hold so many students.

People give the Goff's way too much credit when it comes to board decisions.

Again, sorry for the hijack, looking forward to a good game Friday night in Richpond. II find it hard to believe that Shelby County will leave Warren County with a win.

I hope your not insinuating that SW plays like that . I hope SC doesn't stoop to that level as well. I've watched SC on film and they have a good looking team. I hope both coaches control their teams. Wouldn't be a good way for seniors to go out for either team. I hope the officials set the tone early. Then allow them to play to each of their potential.[/quote

Why do you all keep talking about something happening???

If you watch shelbys game last week you will see how disciplined they are. With those antics last week starting the game, many of teams would have went to war. SC went about their business and just let it PO them. Do again, why all this talk about something happening and officials need to take control???!

Look if you want to talk about fans as a whole or teams as general in a negative way that's fine but when you get personal about a person that gives his time for a great cause then you stepped over the line and maybe you need to get a life and stay off this site you don't know this man and he gives hours of his time he is a good man so you need to keep your opinions about this to your self

Edited by Spinstopshere
Spelling

The biggest thing Shelby Co. will have to overcome is the guy on the PA system. :no:

It's no worse than Bowling Green or Greenwood... I personally don't like it, but I highly doubt that the players let that become part of the game. I just hate that the announcers try to effect the game in some kind of way by yelling into the mic. But, I remember when I played, I was zoned into the game and don't even remember the crowds until I stepped on the sidelines. As Spin said, these men give much time and effort most of the time without pay. So much respect to them, just be happy someone is doing it and that you're not sitting there in silence. There's also a reason they call it home field advantage..

Take my word for it, the stats South Warren posts on Riherds are going to be down to the yard. Those are broken down and pored over to an extreme amount. If it says 424 on Riherds prior to the Franklin-Simpson game, that's what it is.

I agree that total team yards are correct, but their individual rushing yards are not.

The biggest thing Shelby Co. will have to overcome is the guy on the PA system. :no:

Our guy at Bowling Green is great, but I think the equipment is faulty. It cuts out midstream and is gravelly. We are use to it, but I think it bothers opposing teams fans. Home cooking. Anybody ever go to a Logan County baseball game? It's worth the trip, even if you don't like baseball. To each his own.