Shelby County at South Warren 4A West Semis Predictions

Who wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• SW by 2+ TD's
    • SW by 1 TD or less.
    • Shelby by 2+ TD's
    • Shelby by 1 TD or less

I'm gonna be the crazy guy again this week Shelby puts 300 yds on the ground this week and beats sw! We will see how predictable it is come Friday hope you put 11 in the box..

And I've got some ocean front property to see you here in KY. Let's be realistic here. The SW starting D has given up 325 yds rushing this year in 13 games but you believe by some miracle SC is going to go for 300?? Do they have Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch in the backfield? I'm not saying SC won't be able to run the ball at all but to suggest they they have a better running game than all the previous teams combined is absurd.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell all SC fans you could not stop franklin county you sure not going to stop SW offense by the way for whoever said QB can't pass last year 17 TDs 4int this years since healthy last 5 games 13-5 and all picks in second halfs or 2 at the end of 1st half basically Hail Marys in end zone just didn't want you haters to get to excited . 300 on the D that is just laughable .we will spread SC out then gash you .and if you play man to man on Hayes and Cummings they will have a field day .One last thing 18 seniors that WILL NOT let this slip away.

Don't know much about Shelby. If they have talent like the Collins team 2 years ago, then they might have a good chance. If they don't, it may be close for a while but I think SW will pull away in the 2nd half. 6A is the only class I don't think SW could win this year, and they would be an even bet with BG in 5A in my opinion. I'll say SW 28-7.

They don't have the talent of the Collins team from 2 years ago, but fortunately for everyone 4A isn't as strong as it was 2 years ago. Shelby still has a very solid team and is not lacking talent. I haven't seen South Warren play but it seems like their defense will make it very tough on the Rockets.

Really wish South Warren or Bowling Green would move up start times. I'd really like to see both of these games... I'm sure many others would as well, it'd be great for both schools attendance wise. I'd be able to watch the Tops, Spartans, and Purples all in one day!

That would be great for the fans. Two years ago when Collins was at Owensboro they moved the start time up to late afternoon and it turned out to be great sunny weather with an amazing crowd and atmosphere. I like the idea of moving up start times, especially when travel for teams and fans is usually lengthy during this round and the weather can get pretty cold. However, I can't blame a host for still wanting to play a night game.

South Warren natural grass or sports turf? Sounds like it is gonna rain!

South Warren is natural grass. Warren co board just started putting in turf and Warren central was this year, east is next and not sure after that rumors are south and greenwood will follow within next 3 to 5 years.

Seems like to me that BG and SW should to work it out to play these games at WKU but guess too much money to give out.

The big problem with that is WKU vs Marshall is on Friday 11/27 @ 11:00 AM @ WKU. That is the game that will also decide when the State Finals are going to be played.