• SW by 2+ TD's
    • SW by 1 TD or less.
    • Shelby by 2+ TD's
    • Shelby by 1 TD or less

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelby will cause SW problems defensively I believe. If SW can't throw it at all it will be hard to run with everybody in the box. I think SW will win, but I won't be shocked if it's a good game.

Shelby will cause SW problems defensively I believe. If SW can't throw it at all it will be hard to run with everybody in the box. I think SW will win, but I won't be shocked if it's a good game.
Gonna be hard for Shelby to do that... No one else have really caused them problems defensively. It'll only be close if Shelby can hold the SW offense from scoring. Friday will be battle of field position.

Gonna be hard for Shelby to do that... No one else have really caused them problems defensively. It'll only be close if Shelby can hold the SW offense from scoring. Friday will be battle of field position.

Shelby has the kicker/punter to do that and then some. Field position. You said it.

I may be mis understanding you , but if your leaning on a kicker and a punter to keep SW at bay. Your in for a long night. I do however hear they have a nice big back . Also SW passing game is just fine . SW is looking forward to Shelby Co loading the box up . With Hayes, Cummings, Haynes, Japp and McElwain to catch passes. I would be looking for a lot of BIG gainers. Looking forward to a well daughter battle from both sides though. Still believe SW wins fairly big