The State of the Current St. Xavier Football Program?

Riverside 157

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X Man comment......that is the DIFFERENCE between Trinity and St. X. I believe in my heart of hearts that someone that has X ties understands the X brotherhood. All students are St. Xavier students until they graduate then they become of the Xavarian Brotherhood.....You call that elietest....You obviously don't know anything about brotherhood.

I will use firefighters as an example. Are firefighters elietest? heck no. They call the guys they go to battle with not co workers but brothers....They can go to any firehouse across the country and be taken care of by their brothers.

That is what I see from the St. Xavier community. Elietest no! Brothers YES! As Bill Glaser says......There is someone in Louisville in every trade from St. X. If he wants his yard cut. he hires an X man. If he wants his chimney swept he calls an X man. If he wants a new heater he calls an X man. If he wants a car he calls an X man. That is what brotherhood is. In my opinion of course! Passionate about your school, classmates and all the classmates to come before and after you. That is an X Man

Excellent post eatsleepdrinkfootball. I will say that we have the same brotherhood at Trinity. I see people all the time on Facebook ask who can provide a service and they always respond with a Rock. Even down here in Georgia, we still use our connections from Trinity. As far as coaching though, I'd rather have the best person for the job and not just a T man. But that's just me.