I Don't Think We Can Solve The Heroin Problem

Clyde

I'd love to say we should shut down our Mexican borders and stop the drug from getting into the country. Hell, that's what Donald Trump and some others preach. But then liberals come in and strike that talk down immediately.

You're absolutely right. But I don't see it as being possible because of the left.

Stop. Don't go Trump on us by oversimplifying a complex issue.

Liberals? Left? Come on.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop. Don't go Trump on us by oversimplifying a complex issue.

Liberals? Left? Come on.

I'm dead serious though Clyde. I feel like any time someone discusses shutting down the Mexican borders, the left goes berserk about the idea.

That and it's just not feasible to build a giant concrete wall. It seems like it would be almost virtually impossible to shut down the border and stop the drugs from coming in, without an ungodly amount of money that our country doesn't have.

I'm dead serious though Clyde. I feel like any time someone discusses shutting down the Mexican borders, the left goes berserk about the idea.

That and it's just not feasible to build a giant concrete wall. It seems like it would be almost virtually impossible to shut down the border and stop the drugs from coming in, without an ungodly amount of money that our country doesn't have.

Read your second paragraph first, then revisit whether its the left's fault or whether it's a pipe dream ignoring of plethora of other issues.

Pretty shocked that any rational person is taking that position that we just let people die from over dose without any attempt to help them. That is only slightly more shocking that someone could believe that people use heroine with forethought that if they overdose it won't matter because someone will save them.

Pretty shocked that any rational person is taking that position that we just let people die from over dose without any attempt to help them. That is only slightly more shocking that someone could believe that people use heroine with forethought that if they overdose it won't matter because someone will save them.

My goodness for once we agree on something Wood, what is the world coming to? Especially, in a survival of the fittest mode.

How many times do we allow these individuals to repeat the same acts over and over again and save them?

How many times do we allow these individuals to repeat the same acts over and over again and save them?

If I were to make this into an algebra equation:

X = number of acts by person

Y = number of times we try to save them

Y=X+1

To many IMO.

So how many times do we save people that are dying in plantman's world? What about someone that jumps off a bridge? You rolling up and holding their jacket for them? To hell with anyone with an illness or that's made bad choices. Cancer from smoking, sorry but go pick out a spot lay down and die. Heart attack because you ate fast food every meal for 30 years, sorry sucker start digging your hole.

So how many times do we save people that are dying in plantman's world? What about someone that jumps off a bridge? You rolling up and holding their jacket for them? To hell with anyone with an illness or that's made bad choices. Cancer from smoking, sorry but go pick out a spot lay down and die. Heart attack because you ate fast food every meal for 30 years, sorry sucker start digging your hole.

Those dying by their choice to take an ILLEGAL substance, none.