I Don't Think We Can Solve The Heroin Problem

Clyde

No need to solve it. Natural selection. Let'em die.

How consistent are you on this?

Wouldn't people with heart problems due to smoking fall under "natural selection?"

Or is it just if they do something illegal? If that's it are you saying EMT's should not help a drunk driver whose life is in danger after a crash?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so know, my lack of empathy has absolutely nothing to do with my education and knowledge on or of the subject. Keep assuming that though.

You called opioids "illegal highly addictable drugs". I read that back in post #99, typed in by you, bro. Opioids aren't illegal.

I wasn't assuming a thing about your knowledge on or of the subject. You made it more than clear in black and white.

You called opioids "illegal highly addictable drugs". I read that back in post #99, typed in by you, bro. Opioids aren't illegal.

I wasn't assuming a thing about your knowledge on or of the subject. You made it more than clear in black and white.

Save the world bro, I commend you on having a bleeding heart. I believe more in personal responsibility. You abuse, you lose. Sucks to be you if you do. I don't care.

Heroin replaced meth. Meth replaced Oxy. Oxy replaced...something.

Meth and Oxy may not be great but do not recall a 22% mortality rate.

The Legislature at the encouragement of the AG who is on the ballot today passed HB1, tightened up OTC rules to where you have jump through hoops to get cold medicine, have wanted to get a centralized database of all our medical records....and now people are dying more and more from hot heroin doses.

Seems all the 'protect us from ourselves' laws have only made the situation worse.

I see what you are getting at but heroin didn't replace meth. It's been around for a long time and was actually marketed as a "safe, non addictive" substitute for morphine.

It's popularity has come and gone over the years, that's for sure.

I think we should set up regional rehab centers. You have ONE chance to go through the rehab program. Afterwards, if you take an active part to help yourself, we help you. If you don't you are on your own. We shouldn't waste our time and taxpayer money on those that don't want to seek help.