Cambellsville-44.7 Danville

Williamsburg-41.1 LCA

Estill County-38.7 LCA

Walton-Verona-38.6 LCA

Green County- LCA Danville

Country Day-30.7 LCA

Middlesboro-25.6 LCA Danville

LaRue County-22.4 Danville

This is a list of both teams opponents this year with their Cantrell Rating. As you can see the top three on the list Danville played while LCA played teams toward the bottom. So to say Danville hasn't played anyone this would show that LCA is that one who hasn't played anyone. Also to be stated the ratings of the Walton-Verona and Fairview games of which LCA lost. Just saying that I expect this to be a good game but Danville should win. I think that their defense has seen enough good backs that Wheatley will not scare them and I think that they will do a good job against him. Also saying that the pass defense is suspect, I would agree but if you watched the Somerset game you would have seen the adjustment that was made for that.

LCA will spread Danville out and run it down there throat. If they try to crowd the line I like LCA's Chances with their receivers against Danville's secondary. After Friday night people will see what I'm talking about, Danville is not what people think they are. I would like to see you after the game adstime10, I want to see the look on your face!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCA will spread Danville out and run it down there throat. If they try to crowd the line I like LCA's Chances with their receivers against Danville's secondary. After Friday night people will see what I'm talking about, Danville is not what people think they are. I would like to see you after the game adstime10, I want to see the look on your face!

Probably won't be able to see my smile through the tears in your eyes. So do you like peppers and onions with crow?

This quote proves one of two things: Your intelligence is really low or you're blind.

I would LOVE for LCA to win so the jumpers have a shot at them in round two, I just don't see it happening.

Somerset wont beat LCA for the next few years.

Somerset wont beat LCA for the next few years.

So let me get this straight... You beat an 0-10 Somerset team last year by 1, and a rebuilding Somerset team by a TD at your place this year and you think that you will beat Somerset for the foreseeable future and that you can beat Danville this year? You're delusional.

So let me get this straight... You beat an 0-10 Somerset team last year by 1, and a rebuilding Somerset team by a TD at your place this year and you think that you will beat Somerset for the foreseeable future and that you can beat Danville this year? You're delusional.

LCA is a Sophomore loaded team, you do know that dont you? All their skill players are sophomores, and the starting Qb is a Sophomore. Somerset will lose IMO their best player in Castle Hatcher.

LCA is a Sophomore loaded team, you do know that dont you? All their skill players are sophomores, and the starting Qb is a Sophomore. Somerset will lose IMO their best player in Castle Hatcher.

So how many years are you gonna use the excuse "rebuilding" for Somerset? LCA can say the same thing this year and we beat yall! Give me a break.

Right!!!

But back to this game, what makes you think that LCA will beat Danville. By the way Danville plays quite s few freshmen and sophomores and to note just because a team has slot of upperclassmen doesn't mean there aren't good players behind them.