thunder1

Danville at Lexington Christian  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Danville at Lexington Christian

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, Danville will NOT stop Wheatley, and the Danville secondary will not be able to stop LCA passing attack. Going back to the Somerset vs LCA game, Doan playing or not I still think LCA wins. Friday night will be " I told you so" after the game. The Ads will not slow LCA down, and LCA will be district Champions.

Just going off what I have seen. Wheatley may get his although Swanner from Boyle didn't get 100 on a defense which has improved. My point is I think Danville is better team and will win. Just not sure how good LCA is their two losses come against an untangled 2A team and #6 in 1A. Danvilles only loss is against a top 5 3a. I also remember Dampier having his best game as an Admiral against LCA throwing for 450 yards last year so could be a long night for LCA defense.

Like I said, Danville will NOT stop Wheatley, and the Danville secondary will not be able to stop LCA passing attack. Going back to the Somerset vs LCA game, Doan playing or not I still think LCA wins. Friday night will be " I told you so" after the game. The Ads will not slow LCA down, and LCA will be district Champions.

The question is: Will you be here to receive your "I told you so" when the Ads win by about 17?

I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again. LCA is average, Danville is good this year. LCA doesn't have the speed offensively to damage the ads. Danville won't impress you coming off the bus, but when they kickoff watch out!

It pains me to say that about Danville it really does... But they're good. Danville isn't 50 points better than LCA or Somerset this year like some of those classic Harp teams, but they're certainly 2 TDs better than LCA.

A lot of things being tossed around in this thread, love it! Makes HS football even more fun for us old guys. Just to toss out to jumper pride about players being out, 2 for Somerset and one for LCA, LCA missing another huge weapon that has been out for the season since game 3, big difference maker.

It will be a packed house at the Eagles Nest Friday night. LCA is ready to claim the district Championship. And Boyle's swanner is no Dillon Wheatley. No Team has shut Wheatley down this year, and I dont see Danville doing it either Friday night. Another thing, I like our receivers against their secondary. LCA likes to run screens, and the looks from watching Danville film is they dont play screens well. Boyle County had 3 tds on one play running the screen play. Another thing is Danville has No size up front, There linebackers are small. I just dont think Danville will stop LCA.

Danville is light years ahead of last years team on both sides of the ball and I'll say it one more time IMO their run defense is the best in 2A. They also have 6 or 7 kids that can absolute fly, overall they have more team speed than anyone Boyle has played all season.

Edited by Jack Lambert

It will be a packed house at the Eagles Nest Friday night. LCA is ready to claim the district Championship. And Boyle's swanner is no Dillon Wheatley. No Team has shut Wheatley down this year, and I dont see Danville doing it either Friday night. Another thing, I like our receivers against their secondary. LCA likes to run screens, and the looks from watching Danville film is they dont play screens well. Boyle County had 3 tds on one play running the screen play. Another thing is Danville has No size up front, There linebackers are small. I just dont think Danville will stop LCA.

I guess 12 carries for 47 yards against a green county team that Danville stomped is lighting it up!