Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Sounds like you're upset again. You're not the same when you're hungry' date=' go eat a snickers.[/quote']

 

More popcorn please.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the case is closed and all are guilty?

 

According to the BGP/UK Kangaroo court, yes. I mean if they have delivered subpoenas that means all are guilty, right? Good grief some of the things I read on this board from UK fans.

According to the BGP/UK Kangaroo court, yes. I mean if they have delivered subpoenas that means all are guilty, right? Good grief some of the things I read on this board from UK fans.

I'm a UK fan and a UL fan. As odd as it may seem, I love the fact that there are 2 nationally outstanding universities and bball programs within an hour of me. With that said, here is my perception of the 2 fan bases. First, I was amazed at how much the UL fanbase and talk radio and guys at the watercooler discuss UK. It's borderline obsessive. I suppose I never realized it until I moved back here. The talk is weighted more towards UK than their own program. And the UK fans don't ever seem to discuss UL unless it's the week prior, until something like this happens and then they rail on them from their glass house. I still remember when I was younger the UK caller "Jus lak to know how mini dy'all think Richie goes for tonat?, Al haing up and listen, go cats". And I'm certain that some of that guys relatives post on this board.

According to the BGP/UK Kangaroo court, yes. I mean if they have delivered subpoenas that means all are guilty, right? Good grief some of the things I read on this board from UK fans.

 

Brother, UL isn't denying these parties took place.

Good. One step closer to finding the truth.

 

The whole truth probably will not come out, just enough to satisfy an investigation. A lot of testimony will probably be, "I never knew this was going on" by people who really did. Athletics has learned from politicians under investigation.

Surprised no UK favs have posted links to most recent articles, seems they are coming out of the woodwork to claim these are false accusations and Defamation vs the fine madam hoe. We'd rather talk innuendos and text messages than discuss that maybe there is another side.

 

Women named as prostitutes in Breaking Cardinal Rules: Accusatio - WDRB 41 Louisville News

 

From the article, it sounds like they may just be wanting their "piece of the pie."

From the article, it sounds like they may just be wanting their "piece of the pie."

 

That is what it seems to me. Forgive me for not thinking that the collective group of "Jamiah Nash, Marquease Richardson, Precious Burnley, Shinita Martin, and Dolly Bolden by their name, stage name and/or alias" are the providers of an array of substantive, credible testimony. Not that Powell is believable, but I am not sure what this really does for the case.

From the article, it sounds like they may just be wanting their "piece of the pie."

 

That is what it seems to me. Forgive me for not thinking that the collective group of "Jamiah Nash, Marquease Richardson, Precious Burnley, Shinita Martin, and Dolly Bolden by their name, stage name and/or alias" are the providers of an array of substantive, credible testimony. Not that Powell is believable, but I am not sure what this really does for the case.

 

I get why you think that. And I'm not sure you're wrong. But according to what they are saying, the pictures of them in Ms. Powell's book, that alleges they were taken at Minardi Hall, we're actually taken at a garage in the west end and the girls were told the pictures were for a calendar Ms Powell was to publish. (Hookers of Louisville, perhaps? My name, not true that I have seen)

CRAWFORD | Containment blown: What new legal action means for Po - WDRB 41 Louisville News

That is what it seems to me. Forgive me for not thinking that the collective group of "Jamiah Nash, Marquease Richardson, Precious Burnley, Shinita Martin, and Dolly Bolden by their name, stage name and/or alias" are the providers of an array of substantive, credible testimony. Not that Powell is believable, but I am not sure what this really does for the case.

 

Agree completely. Something happened here, the level of which has yet to be determined. I pointed it out simply as support to the UL fans arguments of waiting until it all comes out. Quite sure if a child endangerer/madam/hooker comes out with a simular book set at The Lodge UK guy will be on here screaming foul. Of course we know that won't happen, nothing but choir boys and scholars on that campus.

Agree completely. Something happened here, the level of which has yet to be determined. I pointed it out simply as support to the UL fans arguments of waiting until it all comes out. Quite sure if a child endangerer/madam/hooker comes out with a simular book set at The Lodge UK guy will be on here screaming foul. Of course we know that won't happen, nothing but choir boys and scholars on that campus.

 

Your obsession with UK and their fans is really mind numbing. Please make it stop.

Your obsession with UK and their fans is really mind numbing. Please make it stop.

 

Kinda like your obsession with me? You make me want to keep coming back, I got plenty more.

I get why you think that. And I'm not sure you're wrong. But according to what they are saying, the pictures of them in Ms. Powell's book, that alleges they were taken at Minardi Hall, we're actually taken at a garage in the west end and the girls were told the pictures were for a calendar Ms Powell was to publish. (Hookers of Louisville, perhaps? My name, not true that I have seen)

CRAWFORD | Containment blown: What new legal action means for Po - WDRB 41 Louisville News

 

I was just about to post this article and I'm on board with Crawford. We are getting closer and closer to finding out the truth and it's not going to be pretty for anyone.

Crawford's reporting on this whole thing has been phenomenal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.