Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Kinda like your obsession with me? You make me want to keep coming back, I got plenty more.

 

No matter the topic Almost every one of your post has a jab against UK or UK fans. It's kinda sad.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this particular article kind of hard to follow. All I can make out is he’s saying the truth may be bad (yep we know).

 

And on that note, I don’t get why people are so afraid of the truth.

 

And finally, I get the feeling this thing may drag along forever.

 

Ok I’m done.

I find this particular article kind of hard to follow. All I can make out is he’s saying the truth may be bad (yep we know).

 

 

And on that note, I don’t get why people are so afraid of the truth.

 

And finally, I get the feeling this thing may drag along forever.

 

Ok I’m done.

 

Yes Crawford is all over it. LOL

Yes Crawford is all over it. LOL

 

Hey! We’re finally at a place in the scandal where haters are left LOL’ing AP award winning sports journalist to feel better about their life.

 

Keep hanging around, maybe more scandalous details will emerge yet.

Hey! We’re finally at a place in the scandal where haters are left LOL’ing AP award winning sports journalist to feel better about their life.

 

Keep hanging around, maybe more scandalous details will emerge yet.

 

Yes, they will.

Hey! We’re finally at a place in the scandal where haters are left LOL’ing AP award winning sports journalist to feel better about their life.

 

Keep hanging around, maybe more scandalous details will emerge yet.

 

No doubt about that. Good call. You and Crawford are all over it.

No doubt about that. Good call. You and Crawford are all over it.

 

Have you read any of Crawford's pieces on the matter?

Board of Trustees meeting in the morning. Wonder if Crawford will report this?

Have you read any of Crawford's pieces on the matter?

 

Never

Board of Trustees meeting in the morning. Wonder if Crawford will report this?

 

I would guess that everyone will be reporting on it soon.

Your obsession with UK and their fans is really mind numbing. Please make it stop.

 

What’s really entertaining (besides dissing Crawford then admittedly never reading him) is telling The Faux Tiger to stop his UK obsession while you’re all over this U of L thread. Classic…

Never

 

Then you have no idea what you're talking about.

What’s really entertaining (besides dissing Crawford then admittedly never reading him) is telling The Faux Tiger to stop his UK obsession while you’re all over this U of L thread. Classic…

 

I'm actually commenting more on Crawford being a puppet for TJ. UL has enough to worry about then me piling on.

Then you have no idea what you're talking about.

 

 

I know that Crawford is in with TJ. Don't have to read anything he writes to know that.

I know that Crawford is in with TJ. Don't have to read anything he writes to know that.

 

Why? Because Matt Jones told you so?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.