Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

I heard the Board of Regents called an Emergency meeting on Nov. 5. Alot of speculation going on about this.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is literally nothing that Pitino, UL, or Jurich could do that you all would condemn. You all are microchipped. People on here are foolish to believe that you all would condemn UL.

 

You are hilarious. In just this past year, I have seen Getslow state his feelings on public financing on the arena deal multiple times and denigrate President Ramsey. Additionally I have yet to see a single UofL fan on this website say that the actions that led to this scandal are no big deal. If there's going to be an investigation, is it so much of a stretch to want to wait to see the findings?

 

Do you want to hear some criticism from a hardcore Louisville fan? I hated the Bobby Petrino rehire. I'm thankful for that microchip though, without it I would have had to find another school to cheer for.

If he did know he should be fired, if he didn't know he should resign.

 

I'm not wasting my time explaining anything to UL robots. We all get it in your minds adultery is the symbol of a successful businessman and prostitution is an honest trade.

 

Would I expect smart well rounded people such as you, RM and Deuce to stand your ground for the city and University, sure, but it's not happening. I'll give you this though, you all are loyal.

 

Thank you for proving @Pura Vida's point.

 

Literally not one UL fan on this board has said ANYTHING even remotely close to your middle sentence.

 

Sorry we aren't ready to jump off a bridge over this thing. We all realize that no matter what the outcome, UL will continue to play basketball, continue to win games, and continue to be one of the top programs in the country.

Thank you for proving @Pura Vida's point.

 

Literally not one UL fan on this board has said ANYTHING even remotely close to your middle sentence.

 

Sorry we aren't ready to jump off a bridge over this thing. We all realize that no matter what the outcome, UL will continue to play basketball, continue to win games, and continue to be one of the top programs in the country.

 

I'm waiting on the new bridge to be finished. The timing should be such that it opens and we find out more from the NCAA and I can be the first to jump from the new bridge.

There is literally nothing that Pitino, UL, or Jurich could do that you all would condemn. You all are microchipped. People on here are foolish to believe that you all would condemn UL.

 

The point is, nothing we say will ever satisfy you. The outrage and condemnation is there. It’s always been there. It just happens to be from you and others like you. And honestly it’s enough for everyone.

I'm waiting on the new bridge to be finished. The timing should be such that it opens and we find out more from the NCAA and I can be the first to jump from the new bridge.

 

There are actually stairs that go up in all those towers. If jumping from deck level won't satisfy the anti-UL crowd, you could always climb to the top.

There are actually stairs that go up in all those towers. If jumping from deck level won't satisfy the anti-UL crowd, you could always climb to the top.

 

I can't swim, so I'm sure deck level will be sufficient. :D

I can't swim, so I'm sure deck level will be sufficient. :D

 

I don't know. That might not be enough misery for them.

I don't know. That might not be enough misery for them.

 

Dead is dead...and maybe the thought if my drowning (a terrible fear of mine) and the panic I will feel will overtake their desire to see me in pieces from impact. :D

I

 

I'm not wasting my time explaining anything to UL robots. We all get it in your minds adultery is the symbol of a successful businessman and prostitution is an honest trade.

 

 

A little on the dramatic side are we? Not a single Louisville fan that I have seen has done/said this.

 

"We all get it in your minds adultery is the symbol of a successful business man" ..

 

I've read a lot on this forum, but your implication here is probably the most absurd thing I have seen to day. You must really be emotional about this. I hope you feel better.

This really has nothing to do with the hookers being paid by and assistant coach to have sex with players and recruits in a school dorm but this story proves how ignorant Ramsey truly is.

 

UofL president James Ramsey and his staff dressed as Mexicans for Halloween | Kentucky Sports Radio

 

I personally am not offended in the least but I'm left shaking my head.

This really has nothing to do with the hookers being paid by and assistant coach to have sex with players and recruits in a school dorm but this story proves how ignorant Ramsey truly is.

 

UofL president James Ramsey and his staff dressed as Mexicans for Halloween | Kentucky Sports Radio

 

I personally am not offended in the least but I'm left shaking my head.

 

It is puzzling what he was thinking.

:ohbrother:

When asked to explain Ramsey said, "we didn't dress up as Mexicans, we were illegal immigrants".

 

And for the record, I'm joking.

Not because a UL fan, but why is it offensive? It was a Halloween party, right? People dress up as all KINDS of things. If this was some sort of YouTube video with accompanying racist remarks, and it wasn't Halloween, I could see some outrage. But my nephew is a PhD student there and totally belittling the entire UL board and staff as indicative of racism. I'm not getting it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.