Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

I know Katina Powell personally, we went canoeing on the Ohio river once and I can tell you she's a tough ho to row!

 

For some reason I don't see her spending much time canoeing on the Ohio River.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just out of curiosity do you believe in verified wire transfers and text messages. How about eyewitness accounts?

 

Anonymous eye witness accounts. Who verified the text messages, and how did they verify? What did those text messages say that were verified?

Have you guys seen Louisville's new recruiting advertisement? Haha.

Anonymous eye witness accounts. Who verified the text messages, and how did they verify? What did those text messages say that were verified?

 

Independently verified and the text message requested Powell meet a recruit and his father at the Embassy Suites

Anonymous eye witness accounts. Who verified the text messages, and how did they verify? What did those text messages say that were verified?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

 

That thing makes me sick to my stomach.

UL is a joke and their AD is horrible. How can anyone think Pitino is innocent in this? He had an even worse scandal yet UL fans act as if he is a saint. The entire program is a joke and the AD and Pitino should be fired immediately.

How can anyone defend this stuff?

How can anyone defend this stuff?

 

I agree with you, but just like some of the high profile crimes that occured in the united states this year, you had some that still didn't agree or believe in what the final outcome was even with overwhelming evidence.

How can anyone defend this stuff?

 

Defend what? Due process? Waiting on actual facts rather than innuendos and the word of a lady that whored out her own kids? Yea. Ridiculous

There are already enough facts known to make me ask how anyone can defend things. You better be careful what you ask for. Do you really want everything to come out?

UL is a joke and their AD is horrible. How can anyone think Pitino is innocent in this? He had an even worse scandal yet UL fans act as if he is a saint. The entire program is a joke and the AD and Pitino should be fired immediately.

 

Yikes, apparently this is the place to take out last night’s frustration. Get it out guys.

There are already enough facts known to make me ask how anyone can defend things. You better be careful what you ask for. Do you really want everything to come out?

 

I do. I want our program to be on the up and up. If the truth is awful, better to know now and correct it. But whatever happens needs to be based on facts.

I do. I want our program to be on the up and up. If the truth is awful, better to know now and correct it. But whatever happens needs to be based on facts.

 

Exactly. If it's bad, bring it and clean house. I know UK fans believe in keeping things under the rug though.

I do. I want our program to be on the up and up. If the truth is awful, better to know now and correct it. But whatever happens needs to be based on facts.

 

That's how I would feel as a true fan, as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.