Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Color me in the holding out for the facts here. Considering the players involved, and now seeing and listening to the author, I'm a bit skeptical.

 

so you are holding out for something other than eyewitnesses?

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so you are holding out for something other than eyewitnesses?

 

When they present someone other than a prostitute looking for a pay day, a player kicked off the team, or a recruit that didn't sign then I will listen. Same thing happened in the OSU academic scandal, "witnesses" were a fired ex prof who had stolen money and ex players that had been kicked off the team or were in prison and allegations were proven false. There are some good people involved here. I realize in this era of Internet geniuses/lawyers like yourself-especially when your hated rival in involved- it clouds judgement. I'm by no means a Louisville fan, guess I choose to wait until the rest of the story comes out.

When they present someone other than a prostitute looking for a pay day, a player kicked off the team, or a recruit that didn't sign then I will listen. Same thing happened in the OSU academic scandal, "witnesses" were a fired ex prof who had stolen money and ex players that had been kicked off the team or were in prison and allegations were proven false. There are some good people involved here. I realize in this era of Internet geniuses/lawyers like yourself-especially when your hated rival in involved- it clouds judgement. I'm by no means a Louisville fan, guess I choose to wait until the rest of the story comes out.

 

So the validation of the text messages and the validation of a wire transfer from McGee to Powell aren't good enough for you? Gotcha....

So the validation of the text messages and the validation of a wire transfer from McGee to Powell aren't good enough for you? Gotcha....

 

To play Devil's Advocate... What did the text messages that were validated say? Do they describe exactly what the money transfer was for? I'm still of the belief that McGee had his own relationship with Powell, that money could have been for anything if that was the case.

To play Devil's Advocate... What did the text messages that were validated say? Do they describe exactly what the money transfer was for? I'm still of the belief that McGee had his own relationship with Powell, that money could have been for anything if that was the case.

 

:lol2: If you say so.

:lol2: If you say so.

 

Laugh all you want, I'm asking a legitimate question. What did the text messages say? Texts between McGee and Powell mean nothing without context. I just want to know what they say.

 

For the 1000th time, I absolutely believe some of this went down, it's impossible to say otherwise. The extent and degree of what happened is still very much in question.

Chick reminds me of this:

 

0e9bef13d83c1e5c0002bf7fc3cb0412.jpg

So the validation of the text messages and the validation of a wire transfer from McGee to Powell aren't good enough for you? Gotcha....

 

Don't forget the pictures of the players with the strippers.

Don't forget the pictures of the players with the strippers.

 

Basketball players take pictures with girls every single day of the year. Are they paying them all for sex?

As heard on KSR yesterday (can't wait for the T-shirt)- For the UK/UL games-

Pro's vs. Ho's.

Laugh all you want, I'm asking a legitimate question. What did the text messages say? Texts between McGee and Powell mean nothing without context. I just want to know what they say.

 

For the 1000th time, I absolutely believe some of this went down, it's impossible to say otherwise. The extent and degree of what happened is still very much in question.

 

It became obvious as we went through D-Day yesterday that the interviews were granted on the condition of certain things being not asked about. I have no doubt that what's left of ESPN's journalistic integrity would be thrown out the window for a ratings boom like that.

 

Lots of questions still to be answered. We won't know the full extent until the NCAA releases its findings.

Is it true that there's a video of Russ Smith signing his name on a part of the female anatomy that is typically covered (as PC as I can be)?

Where is the criminal investigation in all this?

Where is the criminal investigation in all this?

 

The last I heard, UL police were investigating. I'm not sure if LMPD is involved yet or not. But I would think that there will be involvement by LMPD soon, if not already.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.