Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Until Pure Vida posted, I had totally missed the "strong, well respected" part of your post. Thank you for that. :D

 

But you know what makes me the way I am? I can roll with the imperfections of people, even men. After some of the things I've been through, I've learned that people, both men and women, are complicated. I learned never to judge a person based only on their transgressions. Life is not black and white, as much as we'd all like life to be.

 

There are a lot of people on their ivory towers around here lately.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody in America knows how many coaches have cheated on their wives and kept their jobs. Just because we don't here about it in our little bubble doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I'm in no way condoning the actions of either' date=' but to paint the picture that they are the only two coaches in the NCAA that have committed such actions is a little naive, IMO.[/quote']

 

It's the culture there to win at all cost is the problem. You all should be better than that. You and RM are smart people and loyal fans but turn your back on the culture there. I don't know of any other program with multiple adulterers and now an underage prostitution scandal. You are Louisville first then Cards forever. LOUISville first!

It's the culture there to win at all cost is the problem. You all should be better than that. You and RM are smart people and loyal fans but turn your back on the culture there. I don't know of any other program with multiple adulterers and now an underage prostitution scandal. You are Louisville first then Cards forever. LOUISville first!

 

Tell me what Rockmom and I are supposed to do about who the University hires? I want the best coach available, just like everyone else. If you or anybody else is going to sit there and pretend like you'd accept the nicest guy on the planet with zero moral issues ever, going below .500 in any sport consistently, I'll call you a liar to your face. Are those situations ideal? Obviously not, but it just doesn't bother me that much. Everybody makes mistakes. I have made plenty of them. If I were to judge people based on one or two mistakes, I certainly wouldn't be able to say much when someone wrote me off, now would I?

It's the culture there to win at all cost is the problem. You all should be better than that. You and RM are smart people and loyal fans but turn your back on the culture there. I don't know of any other program with multiple adulterers and now an underage prostitution scandal. You are Louisville first then Cards forever. LOUISville first!

 

We have 2 coaches that have cheated on their wives and it's been a public story. We may have others that have cheated on their wives and husbands. We may have staff and administration that have done the same. We also may have students that have done the same. I daresay, except for the publicity, every school can say the same. I still fail to see how any of this creates a "culture" of misogyny on a level no other school claim.

It's the culture there to win at all cost is the problem.

 

Says the UK basketball/OSU football fan... :lol2:

Powell posed for a selfie today in Times Square with her daughters, wearing a UofL hoody.

Says the UK basketball/OSU football fan... :lol2:

 

The college program without sin may cast the first stone. I think we're pretty safe.

Powell posed for a selfie today in Times Square with her daughters, wearing a UofL hoody.

 

Love it.

Powell posed for a selfie today in Times Square with her daughters, wearing a UofL hoody.

 

Some folks would call that "chutzpah". I'm not one of them, but some folks would.

20 y o Escort.jpg

 

If this has been posted already, my apologies.

 

(I didn't have time to search all 670 posts.)

I listened to the start of Cowherd's show a couple days ago when all of this went viral. His position is if this were a football team, the coach would already be out of a job. In college basketball, coaches are the stars and protected much more than their football coach contemporaries. Football is more about the program and institution, basketball is about the head coach. I am not explaining it well, but it made sense.

Saw this on Twitter. :lol2: :lol2:

 

powellsnyc.jpg

Seeing reports on Twitter that McGee has resigned from his position at UMKC.

Seeing reports on Twitter that McGee has resigned from his position at UMKC.

 

That was probably, unfortunately inevitable...

 

 

Cheer up Andre, Dwayne Casey has a current Net Worth of over $6,000,000...this aint the end.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.