Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Exactly. If it's bad, bring it and clean house. I know UK fans believe in keeping things under the rug though.

Please educate everyone and tell

us what UK has kept under the rug.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. If it's bad, bring it and clean house. I know UK fans believe in keeping things under the rug though.

 

Right.

There are already enough facts known to make me ask how anyone can defend things. You better be careful what you ask for. Do you really want everything to come out?

 

List all of the facts please. I want everything to come out. Everything!!!!

List all of the facts please. I want everything to come out. Everything!!!!

 

The only fact that matters right now...Katina Powell and Andre McGee communicated via text and phone. That has been verified by two different sources. That's enough to know that there is trouble.

The only fact that matters right now...Katina Powell and Andre McGee communicated via text and phone. That has been verified by two different sources. That's enough to know that there is trouble.

 

That is a fact. Everything else seems to be innuendo and speculation. I know there is some stuff that I think may be true and can cause UL some trouble but my principles won't allow me to accept everything a hooker who pimped out her daughters has to say as truth.

That is a fact. Everything else seems to be innuendo and speculation. I know there is some stuff that I think may be true and can cause UL some trouble but my principles won't allow me to accept everything a hooker who pimped out her daughters has to say as truth.

 

In a perfect world, she goes to jail for her efforts

5 former recruits have also collaborated the same tings that were written in the book. Not sure how much more proof you need than recruits admitting to the exact same thing. Keep turning a blind eye.

5 former recruits have also collaborated the same tings that were written in the book. Not sure how much more proof you need than recruits admitting to the exact same thing. Keep turning a blind eye.

Corroborated, but I get your point.

How can anyone defend this stuff?

 

The underage prostitution I will never get. Especially, for those who have daughters. I guess it's an honest trade.

Independently verified and the text message requested Powell meet a recruit and his father at the Embassy Suites

 

can you provide a link to where you saw this please?

can you provide a link to where you saw this please?

 

He can't. A hooker/pimp said it was true so it must be true.

UL has to have a clean program. Why would a program who has a coach who has a lucid affair with a woman in a restaurant and then pimps one of his assistants into marrying the woman to keep her silent and then pays for the abortion, how could a program that condones those type of things ever have a prostitute scandal going on with their recruits? I'm appalled. Slick Rick is as clean as they come and if he says he had no idea what was going on in his program for 4 years then I believe him. Not much info can find it's way into a coat room at a restaurant you know.

UL has to have a clean program. Why would a program who has a coach who has a lucid affair with a woman in a restaurant and then pimps one of his assistants into marrying the woman to keep her silent and then pays for the abortion, how could a program that condones those type of things ever have a prostitute scandal going on with their recruits? I'm appalled. Slick Rick is as clean as they come and if he says he had no idea what was going on in his program for 4 years then I believe him. Not much info can find it's way into a coat room at a restaurant you know.

 

There it is. Not only are we to take the word of a confessed madam, we're still supposed to be taking the word of a convicted extortionist at face value as well. The version of moral superiority exhibited in the forums these days is a strange version indeed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.