Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

can you provide a link to where you saw this please?

 

Watch the Outside the Lines report

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There it is. Not only are we to take the word of a confessed madam, we're still supposed to be taking the word of a convicted extortionist at face value as well. The version of moral superiority exhibited in the forums these days is a strange version indeed.

 

Why do you continue to ignore the text messages and wire transfer? It's not just the word of one sleeze ball vs. another sleeve ball.

 

I think Pitino had to know something was going on but it will never be proven and it doesn't have to. There's enough evidence to cause UofL serious problems.

He can't. A hooker/pimp said it was true so it must be true.

 

See my post above. UofL isn't denying it happened. They just don't know the extent of who was involved and at what level.

I see one party took place after beating UK. So we know it didn't take place in March.:D

 

Sorry couldn't resist

I see one party took place after beating UK. So we know it didn't take place in March.:D

 

Sorry couldn't resist

 

That is a good one. :lol2:

See my post above. UofL isn't denying it happened. They just don't know the extent of who was involved and at what level.

 

I do agree with this. Something happened but we aren't clear on what. The only story we have right now is from A Pimp Named Hookerback.

Watch the Outside the Lines report

 

That won't convince the Louisville apologists. They don't even believe Pitino had an affair etc.

 

They won't believe it when the players involved even came out to tell exactly what happened. They would rather bury their heads in the sand as if nothing happened.

 

I guess McGhee leaving his current job just happened to occur because he got a better gig.

That won't convince the Louisville apologists. They don't even believe Pitino had an affair etc.

 

They won't believe it when the players involved even came out to tell exactly what happened. They would rather bury their heads in the sand as if nothing happened.

 

I guess McGhee leaving his current job just happened to occur because he got a better gig.

 

Literally nothing you said is true.

Why do you continue to ignore the text messages and wire transfer? It's not just the word of one sleeze ball vs. another sleeve ball.

 

I think Pitino had to know something was going on but it will never be proven and it doesn't have to. There's enough evidence to cause UofL serious problems.

 

Never did I deny any of that, but unlike several of the folks around here, I'm not leaping at every word coming from this criminal's mouth as if it is gospel truth.

 

Of course something happened. We have no idea the extent or the involvement of folks at the university beyond McGee. I'd suggest reading the entire thread before telling me what I did or did not say.

That won't convince the Louisville apologists. They don't even believe Pitino had an affair etc.

 

They won't believe it when the players involved even came out to tell exactly what happened. They would rather bury their heads in the sand as if nothing happened.

 

I guess McGhee leaving his current job just happened to occur because he got a better gig.

 

You should be in politics.

That won't convince the Louisville apologists. They don't even believe Pitino had an affair etc.

 

They won't believe it when the players involved even came out to tell exactly what happened. They would rather bury their heads in the sand as if nothing happened.

 

I guess McGhee leaving his current job just happened to occur because he got a better gig.

 

1) Not true. Pitino has had many affairs. He was a rampant womanizer in Lexington but I'm sure that was just Rick Being Rick back then. HOWEVER, many of the details Sypher related ahead of the trial have been refuted by multiple sources and are extremely dubious claims made by a woman looking to save her own backside from prison.

 

2) No UofL fan in this thread has claimed there were no dorm parties or that illicit things were going on. However, Ms. Powell has yet to give detailed explanations of the inconsistencies in her story and certain events she describes may not have taken place. The truth seems to be hidden inside an insane story that now even the woman herself is slowly backing away from in certain respects.

 

3) McGee had a relationship with this woman and definitely was up to something. Find me someone here on BGP that claimed McGee is anything other than the perpetrator here.

 

Lots of invented straw men on the part of a few of you.

I think we are just not as upset, ashamed, and outraged, as some would like us to be. This is driving some posters nut-zo.

 

The psychology of this thread is interesting honestly.

I do agree with this. Something happened but we aren't clear on what. The only story we have right now is from A Pimp Named Hookerback.

 

And this is exactly what every Louisville poster on this board has said. I guess that bothers some.

I think we are just not as upset, ashamed, and outraged, as some would like us to be. This is driving some posters nut-zo.

 

Bingo.

Literally nothing you said is true.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.