October 2, 201511 yr Chlamydia 4ever ? Book: Louisville hired prostitutes to woo basketball recruits | 2015-10-02 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com
October 2, 201511 yr Author Another article. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-book-makes-damaging-sexual-allegations-involving-louisville-basketball-202333537.html
October 2, 201511 yr If this is true... Probation, title vacated, wins vacated, scholarships reduced...possibly the end of Pitino. Major stuff.
October 2, 201511 yr I do think it is a shame that people or a person affiliated with the a university can get a school into so much trouble by themselves. In just reading the link I get the vibe that she thinks Pitino is the ring leader for all of it. Does anyone think Pitino had knowledge of all of this?
October 2, 201511 yr Louisville press conference live here at 5:45 p.m. ET: Live 5:45 p.m. | Pitino, Jurich discuss book claims
October 2, 201511 yr I do think it is a shame that people or a person affiliated with the a university can get a school into so much trouble by themselves. In just reading the link I get the vibe that she thinks Pitino is the ring leader for all of it. Does anyone think Pitino had knowledge of all of this? I don't think Pitino knew any details. He's too smart for all that. All these guys are. Even if he was, they'll never prove it. This never gets any higher than McGee. Still with potential to be massively devastating. What a bunch of fools. You can get this for free down at UofL just for being a basketball player.
October 2, 201511 yr Recruiting is creepy. College sports are still dumb. Makes you wonder who came because of the strippers on their visit.
October 2, 201511 yr Im all for anything that makes Louisville look bad. I want names places all of it. #BBN Might want to look into football recruiting as well
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.