Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Two, I was too busy laughing and forgot. :lol2:

 

Thank you. I appreciate it. I thought that post was genius. :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe we don't have 2-3 pages on this yet. I guess the title is throwing people off.

Can't believe we don't have 2-3 pages on this yet. I guess the title is throwing people off.

 

Folks are waiting for more info so they can pounce for real. :lol2:

Folks are waiting for more info so they can pounce for real. :lol2:

 

High school football tonight to. I bet this thread picks up next few days.

High school football tonight to. I bet this thread picks up next few days.

 

Monday when football is over and everyone gets to work. :lol2:

If Jurich suddenly seems a little extra interested in the Texas job, that could be telling.

#TexasForever

Well if your coaches treat women like objects...

Chane and T-Will have been named. I think about who was on the team it could be very possible that these guys had a bunch a girls around.

 

If Andre paid for sex with her I think that is enough punishment for him. Because the pic of her I have seen she is scary.

 

She is a real winner - she sold her own daughter according to her.

 

If my Cards are guilty - the deserve punishment. I am not going to say every school does this stuff. Because I don't have proof. But recruiting is dangerous.

What the heck?! I never knew Louisville (the city) had a madam of note...

 

I may be off base, but I never pegged you for the type to look for a madams services RM.

I may be off base, but I never pegged you for the type to look for a madams services RM.

 

 

Point taken, and you are correct. :lol2:

It's getting worse with each article that comes out... this is bad news for UL.

INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Dick Cady and escort Katina Powell have written an expose of recruiting tactics used in the basketball program at University of Louisville, based on Powell's experience providing sexual services at the school.

Breaking Cardinal Rules ($17.95 Perfect Bound will be available at ibj.com/books; $9.95 ebook available on Amazon.com, iTunes, Nook & Google), explores the length that a storied basketball program will go to secure the nation's top high school basketball talent.

"I looked in those young faces, and their eyes reflected their fear and loss of innocence. (We've) done so many recruits, it is sickening," Powell laments. Escorting, dancing and sex was Powell's occupation. She ran the business with a troupe of strippers, including her own daughters.

Powell kept five journals with details of her escort escapades, sexual encounters, murdered relatives and activities at the University of Louisville. Most of the U of L services she provided took place in the men's dormitory where basketball players reside. Her main contact and the man who paid for her services–the school's former director of basketball operations and former graduate assistant, Andre McGee–kept Powell and her girls busy from 2010 to 2014. She has hundreds of text exchanges with him to set up her services as well as pictures of her girls with players and recruits.

Powell does not present a sympathetic character. Her life is full of contradictions. She has no remorse for her life or the choices she has made. Her story is true, and Breaking Cardinal Rules goes into firsthand and graphic detail. "This story needs to be told," says publisher Patricia Keiffner.

Good chance Chane is behind the book and bringing whatever happened to light. I'll leave it at that for now...

Ok I am not saying she is lying about the scandal -

 

BUT this women could care less about those young recruits. Really the same woman allowing her daughter to service men?

 

I am calling nonsense on her concern for these players.

Edited by MentschTrachtGottLacht
changed word to Nonsense

Chane and T-Will have been named. I think about who was on the team it could be very possible that these guys had a bunch a girls around.

 

If Andre paid for sex with her I think that is enough punishment for him. Because the pic of her I have seen she is scary.

 

She is a real winner - she sold her own daughter according to her.

 

If my Cards are guilty - the deserve punishment. I am not going to say every school does this stuff. Because I don't have proof. But recruiting is dangerous.

 

I still don't understand the T-Will angle. I've heard it too, but I don't know where it originated. He and Andre were in the same class, actually roommates, and graduated in 2009. The articles claim this started in 2010.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.