Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

It's getting worse with each article that comes out... this is bad news for UL.

 

 

You are really dying for this to be true man.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good chance Chane is behind the book and bringing whatever happened to light. I'll leave it at that for now...

 

 

I would love to hear what you're hearing or speculating about this.

Good chance Chane is behind the book and bringing whatever happened to light. I'll leave it at that for now...

 

Just got off the phone with a friend that works for local media outlet. Everything he is hearing and getting is Chane is involved in many ways.

Just got off the phone with a friend that works for local media outlet. Everything he is hearing and getting is Chane is involved in many ways.

 

Yup...

You are really dying for this to be true man.

 

Um, no.

Just got off the phone with a friend that works for local media outlet. Everything he is hearing and getting is Chane is involved in many ways.

 

So unfortunate. He left UL bitter didn't he?

So unfortunate. He left UL bitter didn't he?

 

That is putting it nicely. But he brought it on himself. They gave him more chances than he deserved.

Just got off the phone with a friend that works for local media outlet. Everything he is hearing and getting is Chane is involved in many ways.

 

What's his cut?

This is the moment when folks will say, "he ain't from BG, he's from Cincy." :lol2:

What's his cut?

 

I have no clue. I would assume he is getting some money. There is so much being said the media is trying to balance what it should report. They all know Chane is bad news.

Good chance Chane is behind the book and bringing whatever happened to light. I'll leave it at that for now...
But, is it true?
Um, no.

 

Stop it... You are salivating. :lol2:

I don't know if it's true, but if Behanan is involved, nothing would surprise me. Also, I'd be shocked if the staff knew about it if Behanan was involved. Sounds like a plot to get back at UofL, IMO.

I have no clue. I would assume he is getting some money. There is so much being said the media is trying to balance what it should report. They all know Chane is bad news.

 

He must have heard about the Vandy kid who needed some quick cash as well.

Stop it... You are salivating. :lol2:

 

No, I'm really not. I have great respect for Louisville. They've been nothing but great to me professionally.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.