Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

They'd sell 20k if the set up shop outside Rupp.

 

When does the book come out and where can it be purchased?

 

Asking for a friend.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Per this lady's accusation, were the escorts for current players who like you say should be able to find their own easily or high school recruits visiting campus?

 

I'm not sure, but that doesn't change the story, IMO. I've seen college chicks throw it at high school athletes on campus. Seen it with my own eyes. If these college chicks know you are or are going to be an athlete, they give it up. Always have, always will.

When does the book come out and where can it be purchased?

 

Asking for a friend.

 

Remember that picture of mine that you re-liked the other day....

When does the book come out and where can it be purchased?

 

Asking for a friend.

 

Can I borrow it after you buy it? :D

 

Asking for a friend. :D

Remember that picture of mine that you re-liked the other day....

 

Will there be an illustrated Children's Edition?

You may be thinking of Shapiro with Miami. That wasn't just rumor.
Were those the yachts full with coke and strippers?
I didn't even think about... Why McGee? He ain't ballin' like that. He wasn't even involved in recruiting.

 

Makes it even more sketchy.

Remember that picture of mine that you re-liked the other day....

 

Can I borrow it after you buy it? :D

 

Asking for a friend. :D

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Will there be an illustrated Children's Edition?

 

That would be tight. Yes. Yes it would.

Can I borrow it after you buy it? :D

 

Asking for a friend. :D

Ill keep it real. As this looks more and more true I'm pre-ordering it!
Were those the yachts full with coke and strippers?
Yes! Coca cola and striper fish everywhere.

For the record, I still don't like Kevin Ware. I bet he is involved somehow.

For the record, I still don't like Kevin Ware. I bet he is involved somehow.

 

You mad bro? #DukeSucks :lol2:

For the record, I still don't like Kevin Ware. I bet he is involved somehow.

 

 

Brother Duke wasn't going to win that game anyways. Lol please let me enjoy that title until this scandal takes it away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.