Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Ex-Louisville hoops staffer's lawyer slams book

 

I'm fairly certain this is the same attorney that represented Chris Jobes. He was just as adament about Jones' innocence when those allegations first surfaced.

 

The last paragraph of the link was shots fired from a bazooka.

 

"We're going to read every word, every sentence, every paragraph," Cox said. "If there's anything in there, which I assume there will be, that's defamatory, we are so excited to get this in front of a Louisville jury and let them decide if this prostitute's telling the truth or if Andre McGee's telling the truth."

 

 

 

Son............#shotsfired #moreguncontrol :lol2:

  • Replies 867
  • Views 99.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't even think about... Why McGee? He ain't ballin' like that. He wasn't even involved in recruiting.

 

That is what I was wondering earlier, who is funding this escorts?

Yes. I am that petty. Just call me Petty Crocker.

 

:lol2: I respect it. #LeBronSucksToo

Brother Duke wasn't going to win that game anyways. Lol please let me enjoy that title until this scandal takes it away.

 

I'll never forget it. As long as I am alive. Buffalo Wild Wings...Sevierville, TN. The snap heard round the word. :no: Duke was so shook after that. You'd have thought it was one of their players. :no:

You may be thinking of Shapiro with Miami. That wasn't just rumor.

 

Perhaps, but I was thinking this was another basketball program.

Perhaps, but I was thinking this was another basketball program.

 

I think it was uhhhhh, UNC. Yeah, it was them.

I'll never forget it. As long as I am alive. Buffalo Wild Wings...Sevierville, TN. The snap heard round the word. :no: Duke was so shook after that. You'd have thought it was one of their players. :no:

 

That's awesome. I'll never forget it either. Section 400-something in that corner of the arena. Had no idea what happened until texts started coming in. I just choose to remember them playing earlier in the year without Gorgui, then him making Plumlee look like he didn't know how to play basketball . It was so much better since they kept showing that video where Mama Plumlee kept talking about how the kid predicted a championship when he was little.

That's awesome. I'll never forget it either. Section 400-something in that corner of the arena. Had no idea what happened until texts started coming in. I just choose to remember them playing earlier in the year without Gorgui, then him making Plumlee look like he didn't know how to play basketball . It was so much better since they kept showing that video where Mama Plumlee kept talking about how the kid predicted a championship when he was little.

 

It almost ruined my weekend in TN. Almost. I was more bothered by the Kevin Ware lovefest than Duke losing. :lol2:

 

Yes, again, I am petty. :lol2:

I have some recognition money from work. I seriously may buy it on Amazon with a gift card. Won't cost me a penny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.