Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Why can't we do both?

 

Yea I would say if true the madam is going to jail. If not true she may get sued but no one is going to jail.

Edited by LIPTON BASH

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why can't we do both?

 

I expect to the truth to come somewhere in between. I think the book may have some truths but likely not all. And Louisville will get into some trouble but likely not as bad as it seems right now.

 

I think UL should be really happy that McGee and Behanan are no longer around their program.

I expect to the truth to come somewhere in between. I think the book may have some truths but likely not all. And Louisville will get into some trouble but likely not as bad as it seems right now.

 

I think UL should be really happy that McGee and Behanan are no longer around their program.

 

Everyone knew who Behanan was by the time he left. Sometimes to play big-time college sports you go mercenary. Louisville did and this is the price we must pay, it seems.

 

I'm just completely disappointed that McGee is rolled up in this. There's now basically nothing left of that 2009 Elite 8 team that was the No. 1 overall seed that I can redeem. It's all gone sour.

Everyone knew who Behanan was by the time he left. Sometimes to play big-time college sports you go mercenary. Louisville did and this is the price we must pay' date=' it seems. I'm just completely disappointed that McGee is rolled up in this. There's now basically nothing left of that 2009 Elite 8 team that was the No. 1 overall seed that I can redeem. It's all gone sour.[/quote']

 

I agree, if you make your bed with Behanan and Jones, you get what's in the sheets.

Believe it or not I actually kind of feel for Pitino right now.

Based on what I've heard on here and from other sources, I wouldn't waste my time or money on this book that was written. I'm willing to bet a heavy majority of it is not true and DO BELIEVE that Behanan played a big role in this by trying to bring Louisville down.

 

Even if most/all of it's true, which I don't believe it is, I've already watched Girls Gone Wild years ago, doesn't seem much different.

Believe it or not I actually kind of feel for Pitino right now.

 

I'm leaning that way but really want to see where this goes before I cast my stone.

 

I'm still struggling with Rick claiming 15 people knew nothing. Hard to believe at least one of those 15 didn't come clean with him. McGee surely owed telling the truth to Rick.

Based on what I've heard on here and from other sources, I wouldn't waste my time or money on this book that was written. I'm willing to bet a heavy majority of it is not true and DO BELIEVE that Behanan played a big role in this by trying to bring Louisville down.

 

Even if most/all of it's true, which I don't believe it is, I've already watched Girls Gone Wild years ago, doesn't seem much different.

 

If most/all of it's true...Louisville's program won't be the same for 5-8 years.

I'm leaning that way but really want to see where this goes before I cast my stone.

 

I'm still struggling with Rick claiming 15 people knew nothing. Hard to believe at least one of those 15 didn't come clean with him. McGee surely owed telling the truth to Rick.

 

I can see folks keeping funny business away from Rick. At the same time I'm still not sure I believe that this woman is telling the whole truth. This is screaming money grab to me. People thought Chris Jones was a rapist for the longest.

The guy who publicly embarrassed his university by banging a girl in an Italian restaurant is too smart for this ?

 

To be fair, it was his restaurant. Give the poor guy a break hah.

For those that believe this was all on McGee and no one else knew about it, where was the money coming from to fund the strippers/escorts? Does anyone really believe that a grad assistant paid for all of this himself and asked for nothing in return?

I can see folks keeping funny business away from Rick. At the same time I'm still not sure I believe that this woman is telling the whole truth. This is screaming money grab to me. People thought Chris Jones was a rapist for the longest.

 

If they kept it from him I feel bad for the guy. Someone has to take ownership of this real soon or Rick's done.

 

Had someone claimed responsibility back in August, I think Rick continues to coach at Louisville. But this late in the game no one appears to be stepping up.

If they kept it from him I feel bad for the guy. Someone has to take ownership of this real soon or Rick's done.

 

Had someone claimed responsibility back in August, I think Rick continues to coach at Louisville. But this late in the game no one appears to be stepping up.

 

Whether true or not, Jurich will make sure McGee comes out and claims sole responsibility for this. Believe that.

Whether true or not, Jurich will make sure McGee comes out and claims sole responsibility for this. Believe that.

 

This should have already taken place if it was going to do any good.

This should have already taken place if it was going to do any good.

 

It probably should have, but don't be surprised if it still doesn't.

 

The big problem for Jurich and crew is going to be the money trail. Follow that and it will show that other people were involved and knew what was going on. I don't believe for a second that McGee financed all of this on his own.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.