Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

For those that believe this was all on McGee and no one else knew about it, where was the money coming from to fund the strippers/escorts? Does anyone really believe that a grad assistant paid for all of this himself and asked for nothing in return?

 

No, because I don't believe anybody on UofL's staff paid anybody anything...

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like several of you are already convinced...

Sounds like several of you are already convinced...

 

I'm not convinced that it even happened. But if it did happen, I am convinced that others knew about it.

I'm not convinced that it even happened. But if it did happen, I am convinced that others knew about it.

 

If true I would tend to agree... McGee couldn't fund it on his own.

Sounds like several of you are already convinced...

 

But in the same breath you're going to defend UL instinctively. The way I see it UL will go after the authors character, Chane's character and this will go away and life moves on.

If true I would tend to agree... McGee couldn't fund it on his own.

 

No doubt, better yet, why would he? If it indeed happened, it came from someone higher in the food chain than McGee. McGee would have just been the sheep to fall on the sword if things turn bad.

 

The part of me that believes there may be some substance to the whole thing is why would this lady risk her livelihood and publish this book if its all a lie? She would have to be incredibly stupid to do such a thing and for some reason I don't think she's that stupid.

At least three sides to this story.

But in the same breath you're going to defend UL instinctively. The way I see it UL will go after the authors character, Chane's character and this will go away and life moves on.

 

As they should.

If you search pictures of Katina Powell on Google images, you will find a picture of her, McGee, and Russ Smith at a UL dorm.

 

On the other side if things, if you scroll through some of the pictures, it may explain why ul's basketball recruiting had dropped off a bit.

Trust me more I talk to people that are investigating this (media friends) going to be an eye sore - but not sure it will be any major violation.

 

Starting to sound like more of older guys partying with ladies that wanted to hang around and getting high and a lot of sex.

Starting to sound like more of older guys partying with ladies that wanted to hang around and getting high and a lot of sex.

 

This sounds much more believable, and has Chane Behanan written all over it.

But in the same breath you're going to defend UL instinctively. The way I see it UL will go after the authors character, Chane's character and this will go away and life moves on.

 

I could say the same about any school though. Why would a staffer pay escorts to have sex with players/recruits when those dudes are getting as much as they want for free on campus? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe that.

I could say the same about any school though. Why would a staffer pay escorts to have sex with players/recruits when those dudes are getting as much as they want for free on campus? Stupid doesn't even begin to describe that.

 

Throughout the year yes I agree for the players, but when recruits visit it has to be lined up, he got game style.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.