Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

KSR reporting that Matt Jones will be on OTL on ESPN to talk about the scandal. Nothing better than a UK guy on national TV to talk about your arch rival.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KSR reporting that Matt Jones will be on OTL on ESPN to talk about the scandal. Nothing better than a UK guy on national TV to talk about your arch rival.

 

That doesn't make any sense at all.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

 

It makes perfect sense when you remember he was booked by ESPN's "news" division.

It makes perfect sense when you remember he was booked by ESPN's "news" division.

 

Good point. I keep forgetting how far ESPN has fallen.

That doesn't make any sense at all.
It doesn't make sense at all. :lol2:

In their defense OTL is the one quality thing ESPN still does consistently.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

 

You don't think Matt Jones can give an unbiased opinion on this topic? :sssh:

You don't think Matt Jones can give an unbiased opinion on this topic? :sssh:

 

Uhhhhh......nope. :lol2:

KSR reporting that Matt Jones will be on OTL on ESPN to talk about the scandal. Nothing better than a UK guy on national TV to talk about your arch rival.

 

image.jpeg

KSR reporting that Matt Jones will be on OTL on ESPN to talk about the scandal. Nothing better than a UK guy on national TV to talk about your arch rival.

 

ESPN must be looking for an unbiased opinion.:lol2:

We UK fans like to bash Pitino at every opportunity, which has actually gotten kind of redundant if you ask me, but it's virtually impossible for me to believe that he had any knowledge that this was going on.

KSR reporting that Matt Jones will be on OTL on ESPN to talk about the scandal. Nothing better than a UK guy on national TV to talk about your arch rival.

 

As a UK fan, seeing the way Matt Jones and crew reacted to this was embarrassing. These guys bash Louisville and I understand it sells, but settle down dude.

 

I mean they love the "Louisville doesn't exist" stuff but follow Louisville like it's UK. I used to think Louisville fans care more about a UK loss than a Louisville win, but with those guys and some of BBN I'm not sure it's the other way around.

 

I also am not going to poop my pants over this because it could easily be BBN one day... As others have said, College Recruiting is very ugly.

 

I hope it's not true. I respect Louisville and their basketball program. Favorite game every year by far. Take a competitive and top program Louisville away and the regular season excitement goes down for me as a fan.

Who all has read the book?

 

I have read the entire book

I have read the entire book

 

you read it for the words, not the pics, right?

you read it for the words, not the pics, right?

 

Well I read it so I could write articles about it and try to make money. But the pictures in the pic were nothing. There was one NSFW picture and it was of a girl by herself.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.