Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

That's true. Didn't look at it from that angle.

 

For me, it seems that there's too much information and specific details for the entire thing to be fabricated.

 

Now as to how much of it is true, or who was involved, or who knew about it, that is up in the air IMO.

 

Yeah I think many have knowledge but only a few will ever admit it.

 

I look for Louisville to try to self punish themselves the way Syracuse did and hope it all just goes away. IMO if this is really dug into (no faith in investigative abilities of NCAA) the Cards would be in trouble.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love that Louisville fans want the madame prosecuted. Really? You want all of the players, fathers, coaches, security guards and who ever else was around put on the stand under the threat of perjury and have to testify to the truth?

 

True or not, I don't think any Louisville fan wants any of this to see the inside of a court room.

 

I see the police getting involved as a major problem for UL as well. They won't be able to prosecute her just by what she claims happened in the book. People will have to testify under oath, which cannot be good for UL.

Did anyone ever find a free online version of the book?

 

I did but no one has ever given permission to post it

I love that Louisville fans want the madame prosecuted. Really? You want all of the players, fathers, coaches, security guards and who ever else was around put on the stand under the threat of perjury and have to testify to the truth?

 

True or not, I don't think any Louisville fan wants any of this to see the inside of a court room.

 

I think you make a mistake in lumping all Louisville fans together. If there was an UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE in any way engaging with people from the University of Louisville, I want those people out of the university forever. Apart from the athletic department, that's the name of the school printed across one of my degrees and that matters to me. Maybe it doesn't to others but I can't worry about that.

 

My guess is that there will never be a prosecution because enough evidence to lead to an indictment will never emerge independent of the book. That's as far as I can get on this. What the NCAA will turn up and what that means to Louisville remains unknown.

 

How much of her actual conversations with McGee are documented in a provable way seems to be the key here. No telling what these investigators will actually find.

I think you make a mistake in lumping all Louisville fans together. If there was an UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE in any way engaging with people from the University of Louisville, I want those people out of the university forever.

 

My guess is that there will never be a prosecution because enough evidence to lead to an indictment will never emerge independent of the book. That's as far as I can get on this. What the NCAA will turn up and what that means to Louisville remains unknown.

 

How much of her actual conversations with McGee are documented in a provable way seems to be the key here. No telling what these investigators will actually find.

 

I don't think it goes to court either, but if it does that will be bad news for UL. It's one thing to lie to an NCAA investigator and everybody stick to the same story...it's quite a different thing to lie under oath in a court of law. Her going on trial should be the last thing most UL fans want, because nothing good for the university comes out of that.

I don't think it goes to court either, but if it does that will be bad news for UL. It's one thing to lie to an NCAA investigator and everybody stick to the same story...it's quite a different thing to lie under oath in a court of law. Her going on trial should be the last thing most UL fans want, because nothing good for the university comes out of that.

 

I only hate that there never seems to be enough to bring down university president James Ramsey, who seems to be the poster child for a lack of institutional control. He needs to go.

I love that Louisville fans want the madame prosecuted. Really? You want all of the players, fathers, coaches, security guards and who ever else was around put on the stand under the threat of perjury and have to testify to the truth?

 

True or not, I don't think any Louisville fan wants any of this to see the inside of a court room.

 

Yes I do. I want everyone that arranged to have sex with a kids under the age of 18 sent to jail.

 

I dont care who it takes down if it is the TRUTH.

I only hate that there never seems to be enough to bring down university president James Ramsey, who seems to be the poster child for a lack of institutional control. He needs to go.

That dude is riding the gravy train...He'll never leave willingly unless he takes the higher paying AD job when Jurich leaves for Texas :lol2:

Yes I do. I want everyone that arranged to have sex with a kids under the age of 18 sent to jail.

 

I dont care who it takes down if it is the TRUTH.

Even if it means taking down that last banner? You may feel that way, but most aren't thinking that way.
Even if it means taking down that last banner? You may feel that way, but most aren't thinking that way.

 

I don't care about a banner. I care more about 3 young girls being sold. That's wrong no matter what it cost.

 

Having a daughter makes your mind think differently.

Antonio Blakeney will blow the lid off all this if they go to him.

The more I learn the more I believe that Louisville is in major trouble. I think it's inevitable.

 

Care to elaborate?

Apparently IBJ created a new LLC JUST for publishing this book...

Care to elaborate?

 

I think the phone records are the key. If the author verified the phone records (as he claims he did), then it's all bad news for UL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.