Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Doesn't this UL team have 7-8 NBA players on it. If so postseason ban would be bad.

 

Do they have 7-8 NBA players active?

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it bad that as a UofL fan I am not even “into” this whole scandal?

 

Not sure if I’ve become somewhat desensitized or what.

 

The only thing I would be really sad about is if the NCAA stripped us of the 2013 title. Honestly even if Pitino goes, life would go on… as much as I really like him (and hope he remains), a new coach may even breathe a bit more spunk into the program.

^I'm in the same boat. I'm not nearly as concerned as some "outsiders" would like us to be...

^I'm in the same boat. I'm not nearly as concerned as some "outsiders" would like us to be...

 

I would be concerned if it were my team involved. This is something that could set any major program back 10+ years if it turns out to be true.

I would be concerned if it were my team involved. This is something that could set any major program back 10+ years if it turns out to be true.

 

I'm not as concerned because I don't think anything happened to the extent that some are hoping. I think McGee and a couple others were partying with strippers in the dorm. I don't think any prostitution was going on, I don't think anybody on staff (sans McGee) knew about it or contributed. I've been wrong before and I may be wrong again. But it is what it is. At the end of the day, what can I do to change the outcome?

At the end of the day, what can I do to change the outcome?

 

Nothing. But as a fan, I would still be concerned. Damage has already been done. If the damage continues to progress, it could be crippling.

Nothing. But as a fan, I would still be concerned. Damage has already been done. If the damage continues to progress, it could be crippling.

 

Sorry just can’t get that worried/upset/excited about that possibility. Even if there are penalties/sanctions/suspensions/new coach, pretty confident that UofL would rebound quickly.

Sorry just can’t get that worried/upset/excited about that possibility. Even if there are penalties/sanctions/suspensions/new coach, pretty confident that UofL would rebound quickly.

 

Again, some want it to be worse than it may be. It's to be expected.

Sorry just can’t get that worried/upset/excited about that possibility. Even if there are penalties/sanctions/suspensions/new coach, pretty confident that UofL would rebound quickly.

 

I have always said it's better to be an optimist as opposed to a pessimist. Though it would be hard to rebound quickly if there are any post season bans/scholarship reductions.

Again' date=' some want it to be worse than it may be. It's to be expected.[/quote']

 

The problem is the basketball athletes are treating the dorm like a night club. You and I originally said they should be able to go get any girl and say "hey wanna come back to the lodge and watch Netflix and chill?" However, it sounds like it was more of a club and the ballers were making it rain like rappers. The hoochie mommas came in and did their job/s, however, some were underage. Where did the money come from and using it for recruits will be a major issue. The university, coach, AD, president, fans, might not have a problem with this but the NCAA will.

Again, some want it to be worse than it may be. It's to be expected.

 

I don't want it to be bad, personally. But I'm a realist. I had no interest in reading the book at first, but after a couple of players came out and made statements about it, I bought the book and am working my way through it. That said, I would be concerned if it were my team.

I wish. :lol2:

Slick Rick said so himself. Has to be true right?

I would be concerned if it were my team involved. This is something that could set any major program back 10+ years if it turns out to be true.

 

I don't want it to be bad, personally. But I'm a realist. I had no interest in reading the book at first, but after a couple of players came out and made statements about it, I bought the book and am working my way through it. That said, I would be concerned if it were my team.

 

You seem pretty concerned anyway. LOL.

You seem pretty concerned anyway. LOL.

 

:lol2:

You seem pretty concerned anyway. LOL.

 

I am. I like it when the state is on top of the basketball world. Spin it however you want, I don't hate Louisville. I have a ton of respect for Pitino and what he did for UK, and the more I've read he likely didn't have any knowledge of what was going on.

 

Hate on me all you want, I can take it. This is looking like a serious issue for UL though. If I were a fan, I would be concerned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.