Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Jaquan Lyle was spoken to by the NCAA up in Cbus about his recruitment to UL...

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time of year did these "Hook ups" take place? Was it during the season, after the season, in the summer? I don't see how it could have happened during the season without a LOT of people knowing about it. If it was during a slower time of the year then maybe, it could have happened without many people knowing.

 

At this point either she is straight up lying about just about all of it, or at least some of those already saying they saw nothing, are lying.

I just finished the book. Not sure what to think. I don't think Rick knew anything about it all. I do still think that any pay for sex activities that went on weren't organized or structured and just happened. I can see some of the players asking to pay for sex but I don't think they knew or were aware of anyone was paying for the girls to have sex with them. I still think the girls were doing their own thing and that Katina Powell was being paid to provide strippers. By the end of the book she was reaching out to Andre asking why he ain't calling her anymore for shows.

 

Now, the Antonio Blakeney story is intriguing. That seemed very believable and I bet she did that one the way she did to try to add some credence to her story for the book. That one there is real sketchy. Especially since he didn't come to UL.

 

I can see UL getting in trouble though. Especially if the Montrezl Harrell story is true. :lol2:

Sullivan | Distant past poses Pitino new problem

 

“After one upset victory at Rhode Island,” the book says, “Pitino was so juiced he ordered the team bus to stop at a strip joint on the way back to campus. There he led his players in wolf whistles, even disbursing dollar bills so they could stuff them into the dancers’ G-strings.”

Haven't had a chance to listen to the full interview yet, but it appears the book's author may have backed off on a few of the claims during a radio interview here in town today. Hopefully I'll get a chance to listen in the morning and verify.

Writer will be on KSR Thursday.

Montez story will be tough to prove he has an alaby. His girlfriend claims she was with him.

Cady's interview yesterday had many holes in it. The more he talks the better it is for UL, IMO.

This should be an interesting show on KSR today. :lol2:

Ex-Louisville recruit JaQuan Lyle confirms escort allegations for NCAA - CBSSports.com

 

Ohio State freshman JaQuan Lyle spoke with an NCAA investigator this week about his recruiting visit to Louisville in June 2013 and confirmed the gist of allegations involving paid escorts during his trip to the school, a source with knowledge of the NCAA's investigation told CBS Sports on Thursday morning.

What does "confirm the gist" mean? The lack of specifics on this is driving me batty.

If all that actually happened was that they hired strippers for recruits, is that enough to get a hammer form the NCAA. Or would that just be the ole impermissible benefits secondary violation?

I would be willing to say that he has confirmed that girls stripped and gave up the goods. Katina claims 3 of the girls made $100. If they stripped for a group guys I would say they made that in tips.

 

Like I said UL knows penalty is coming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.