Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assumed that's how it was all for all these big time players in college.

 

You are NOT like Elvis to UL fans T-Will. :lol2:

 

That is such a T-Will statement.

If T-Will was even half as good as he thinks he is, we could have won four championships with him playing 1 on 5. :lol2: :lol2:

Jeff Greer @jeffgreer_cj

Luke Hancock: "I lived in Minardi Hall for three years ... I never saw anything, heard anything, wasn't involved in anything."

 

"If these (claims) are proven or whatever, I guarantee you these are isolated incidents."

Jeff Greer @jeffgreer_cj

Luke Hancock: "I lived in Minardi Hall for three years ... I never saw anything, heard anything, wasn't involved in anything."

 

"If these (claims) are proven or whatever, I guarantee you these are isolated incidents."

 

Elisha Justice said the same thing. Wonder if true why weren't these guys invited?

Elisha Justice said the same thing. Wonder if true why weren't these guys invited?

 

It's because they are white.

It's because they are white.

 

Flat out discrimination. UL can get in trouble for that too....

They tried to fix that problem and the escort got upset and wrote a book about them.

Does everyone agree that things are on a whole different level (both legally & from an NCAA standpoint) if McGee arranged for "strippers" rather than "prostitutes" for players? Still not good, but a whole different kettle of fish (pardon the pun) in my book.

Does everyone agree that things are on a whole different level (both legally & from an NCAA standpoint) if McGee arranged for "strippers" rather than "prostitutes" for players? Still not good, but a whole different kettle of fish (pardon the pun) in my book.

 

I could be wrong, but I think McGee paying is pretty much all the NCAA will see.

I could be wrong, but I think McGee paying is pretty much all the NCAA will see.

 

Agreed. Whether it was prostitution or just strippers, the NCAA is going to see that as the same thing in terms of violations.

Forgive me if this is already been covered, but how much did McGee allegedly pay these women?

Forgive me if this is already been covered, but how much did McGee allegedly pay these women?

 

They claimed it was $10,000 over four years, I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.