Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Not that we'll ever know, but I'd like to know who the five players are.

 

Somebody posted something on Twitter about Louisville fans being mad at Powell, and that their anger should be directed at McGee. I agree.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not that we'll ever know, but I'd like to know who the five players are.

 

Somebody posted something on Twitter about Louisville fans being mad at Powell, and that their anger should be directed at McGee. I agree.

 

Same here...

Powell says Terrence Williams paid her $500 to have sex with him.

 

His response should be interesting.

One thing is for sure. The stuff that Powell is claiming in this interview should be easy to prove or disprove.

 

She was also pretty adamant that her daughters were NOT under age during the alleged encounters, even though they felt the need to put that in the book.

One thing is for sure. The stuff that Powell is claiming in this interview should be easy to prove or disprove.

 

I agree, however OTL has claimed to have verified messages and a wire transfer from McGee to Powell. They're one part of ESPN that is usually pretty credible.

I agree, however OTL has claimed to have verified messages and a wire transfer from McGee to Powell. They're one part of ESPN that is usually pretty credible.

 

Yeah I heard about the wire transfer. Not good at all for UofL.

This morning should finally be the end of the "She's making it up and this will go away" segment of the Louisville fan base. No good news anywhere.

 

The Powell interviews this morning concern me far less than the five former players and the things OTL has turned up.

 

Time to stand up and take your pummeling, Louisville athletic department. Hunter Thompson called it the "ten-thousand pound [crap] hammer"; it's coming down on your heads.

This morning should finally be the end of the "She's making it up and this will go away" segment of the Louisville fan base. No good news anywhere.

 

The Powell interviews this morning concern me far less than the five former players and the things OTL has turned up.

 

Time to stand up and take your pummeling, Louisville athletic department. Hunter Thompson called it the "ten-thousand pound [crap] hammer"; it's coming down on your heads.

 

I agree with this. Someone within the athletic department is going to have to take the fall for it. Will that be Pitino? I'd like to think not, but man, I'm starting to really wonder...

This morning should finally be the end of the "She's making it up and this will go away" segment of the Louisville fan base. No good news anywhere.

 

The Powell interviews this morning concern me far less than the five former players and the things OTL has turned up.

 

Time to stand up and take your pummeling, Louisville athletic department. Hunter Thompson called it the "ten-thousand pound [crap] hammer"; it's coming down on your heads.

 

Spot on.

ESPN's OTL independently confirmed texts and at least one wire transfer between Katina Powell and Andre McGee.

Sorry UK...didn't see your post above. I'm driving

 

Bad news for Louisville

How long can McGee dodge questioning?

That's a good read into her side of the story. I'm curious if the Cards side will fire back today. This actual seems more logical than what I had envisioned happening.

 

If the Cards don't respond today,, im guessing they are working on cutting their loses and moving on.

 

I am saddened to think all those people that pitino asked about the the strippers would lie to him. If that is true, I feel sorry for the guy.

Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy

Thar warnin' lady folks n young un's to turn away from your radia's because of the Pitina whoremitory stories. Hubert!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.