Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

Katina Powell's daughter, Rod-Ni, says she had sex with Montrezl Harrell for $100 or maybe a little more.

 

What an absurd spelling of a name.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She says "Montrezl Harrell felt left out, so I got paid like $100 something." :lol2: Come on now. Make it sound a little more believable.

What an absurd spelling of a name.

 

I thought the same thing lol

What an absurd spelling of a name.

 

Rod-Ni or Montrezl? :D

Anyone think a vacated title is a real possibility?

 

I guess it's possible, but unlikely IMO.

 

However, I agree with UKMF that I'm less certain Pitino survives this.

Nothing new in what she has spoken about. UL has been aware of 95% of what she has said.

 

Chane and Chris Jones have spoken with ESPN.

Chane and Chris Jones have spoken with ESPN.

 

Zero good can come from that.

Nothing new in what she has spoken about. UL has been aware of 95% of what she has said.

 

Chane and Chris Jones have spoken with ESPN.

 

No, but other recruits/players have verified a lot of these things with OTL.

Zero good can come from that.

 

Earlier when this broke I said Chane is all over this.

So this went on for 4 years, McGee was still organizing after he left UofL and Pitino knew nothing about it? Seriously?

So this went on for 4 years, McGee was still organizing after he left UofL and Pitino knew nothing about it? Seriously?

 

That's the part I'm not getting. Why would McGee keep doing that after he left?

So this went on for 4 years, McGee was still organizing after he left UofL and Pitino knew nothing about it? Seriously?

 

We'll find out one way or another if he knew. There's enough attention on it now that it should be easy to determine.

So this went on for 4 years, McGee was still organizing after he left UofL and Pitino knew nothing about it? Seriously?

 

I thought McGee left after the 2014 season and that he was transitioning when Lyles and Blakeney went down.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.