Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

I hadn't heard that, is that why Katina outed them...she got mad?

 

Yes. That's what she said in the book.

 

And I thought I was petty. :lol2:

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. That's what she said in the book.

 

And I thought I was petty. :lol2:

:lol2: that's funny right there...I hadn't heard that. I wonder if that will come up on OTL?

So got names wrong talked with ESPN.

 

Anton Gill - Nunez and Zach Price are the ones spoke with ESPN.

 

This is why you need to recruit one-and-dones. They move on before things get sour and end up having an ax to grind. (Said in jest of course).

 

This story is just another example that there is very little black and white in this world so everybody has to end up making some sort of assumptions. Of course just because a person is the best or the worst in the world, they could still be telling the truth. Based on today's article, we're all as close to sure as we can be that at a minimum, Andre was orchestrating some things and paying for that to happen.

 

Everyone in the spotlight has contrasting motives. There are multiple guys who have transferred or been kicked off the team, plus Powell has a book to sell and a rear end to keep out of jail. All of these have an incentive to take down the ship. At the same time, it's hard to imagine former players that graduated or moved on the NBA early to say anything to disrupt the gravy train that is being a former player at a major program.

 

Since McGee's career in basketball is probably over regardless of whatever else comes out, I fear whatever comes out of his mouth when it's his turn to speak.

Has anyone every brought up that PITINO did know or had knowledge of it in the book?

Has anyone every brought up that PITINO did know or had knowledge of it in the book?

Katina reportedly asked McGee if Pitino knew and he replied that Pitino knows everything.

I do find it hilarious that none of this would have happened if they hadn't requested white girls one time. :lol2: :lol2:

 

 

#thehateisreal

 

Or let the White guys in.

Sports Center is burning this up.

 

This OTL show will be a huge ratings boost.

 

Jeff Goodman talking now. Wow

Very good watch.

 

Not a fan of Goodman but seems to be doing a fair assessment with this.

@Zdot2fivePrice: I'm a ghost as far as college basketball, and I like that, time to start haunting those that condemned me.

Jay Bilas "im shocked"...

 

He thinks rick had no idea this was happening.

 

Bilas thinks this is way out there in comparison to the other recent cases. Syracuse, SMU, ect ect.

Not even in the same league. I have to agree (money,sex,strippers,inside dorms,recruits,hall fame coach) it clearly has it all.

@Zdot2fivePrice: I'm a ghost as far as college basketball, and I like that, time to start haunting those that condemned me.

 

Paging @TheDeuce

Associating with ladies of negotiated affection never turns out well.

Paging @TheDeuce

 

He's a ghost because he's terrible. That's nobody's fault but his own.

So was the amount spent $10k or $10k per party?

 

$10k total in the book... On the radio today she said she didn't know how much money it was, all she said was "a lot."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.