Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

My understanding has been it was 10k total. But it just doesn't add up to the numbers being thrown around.

 

10k may be the number they can prove. But aren't counting the side deals or tips. 7 or 9 strippers just to show up and dance is probably going to cost 1 to 2 grand on the low end. Plus you dollar bill tips and the side deals for sex which was going from $100 to a few hundred dollars.

 

If there we a couple dozen parties it was way more than 10k total.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there we a couple dozen parties it was way more than 10k total.

 

Agreed. The numbers don't match up. There's no way there were 22 parties with that many strippers and only $10k was thrown around. So there were either fewer parties and way less money, or that many parties and way more money.

Agreed. The numbers don't match up. There's no way there were 22 parties with that many strippers and only $10k was thrown around. So there were either fewer parties and way less money, or that many parties and way more money.

 

Agreed.

 

Also option 3 which is this was the cheapest stripper service in America and explains why a lot of these recruits didn't come.

 

You can do a quick Google search on this and figure out average price ranges. Just doesn't match up.

Agreed.

 

Also option 3 which is this was the cheapest stripper service in America and explains why a lot of these recruits didn't come.

 

You can do a quick Google search on this and figure out average price ranges. Just doesn't match up.

 

To speak on the "quality" of the girls in this situation. Bob Valvano made an interesting (and funny IMO) point when it came to Rick's knowledge/involvement in the situation. I'm paraphrasing, but he said "Pitino wears Armani suits. If he was going to arrange strippers and prostitutes for his team/recruits, it wouldn't have been Katina Powell." :lol2:

To speak on the "quality" of the girls in this situation. Bob Valvano made an interesting (and funny IMO) point when it came to Rick's knowledge/involvement in the situation. I'm paraphrasing, but he said "Pitino wears Armani suits. If he was going to arrange strippers and prostitutes for his team/recruits, it wouldn't have been Katina Powell." :lol2:

 

Yea. That's actually a legit point. I'm sure Rick probably knew in some way parties were going on. But why would he stop a party? What he didn't know was that his idiot assistant or DBO was shelling out cash for podunk stripper service.

 

When it's all said and done if a majority of this is true I don't know if his knowledge will matter

When it's all said and done if a majority of this is true I don't know if his knowledge will matter

 

At this point, I'm not sure if it matters if he knew. As it stands RIGHT NOW, UL is going to be handed some sanctions. If nothing more came out about this story, Louisville would be in trouble today. The only way it could be worse is if it's proven Pitino knew about it. If it's proven he didn't know, that's not going to change whether or not UL gets in trouble.

One of the escorts says 5 Louisville recruits ALL had sex during their visits.

At this point, I'm not sure if it matters if he knew. As it stands RIGHT NOW, UL is going to be handed some sanctions. If nothing more came out about this story, Louisville would be in trouble today. The only way it could be worse is if it's proven Pitino knew about it. If it's proven he didn't know, that's not going to change whether or not UL gets in trouble.

 

The other thing that could determine Rick's fate regardless of knowledge , is boosters or corporate sponsors . If he loses their support whether he knew or not , or Jurich support won't matter.

The other thing that could determine Rick's fate regardless of knowledge , is boosters or corporate sponsors . If he loses their support whether he knew or not , or Jurich support won't matter.

 

While I still believe it's possible for Rick to make it through this, I am now open to the fact that he also may not make it through, for whatever reason. Hate it for him, as I honestly don't think he knew about it, but that's not good enough anymore.

While I still believe it's possible for Rick to make it through this, I am now open to the fact that he also may not make it through, for whatever reason. Hate it for him, as I honestly don't think he knew about it, but that's not good enough anymore.

 

Rick Pitino must go. And it should be now.

While I still believe it's possible for Rick to make it through this, I am now open to the fact that he also may not make it through, for whatever reason. Hate it for him, as I honestly don't think he knew about it, but that's not good enough anymore.

 

I agree. As much as I like to jab back and forth with Louisville fans during basketball season, this would be a shame if this is how Pitino's career ended.

Rick Pitino must go. And it should be now.

 

More sensationalism from you. If it's time for Pitino to go, the powers that be will make that decision, I am confident in that.

More sensationalism from you. If it's time for Pitino to go, the powers that be will make that decision, I am confident in that.

 

Sensationalism? Do you realize the severity of this entire scandal? There's NO way Rick Pitino can clean this mess up.

 

This is from one of the Louisville guys:

 

BOZICH | This is one mess Pitino can't fix - WDRB 41 Louisville News

Sensationalism? Do you realize the severity of this entire scandal? There's NO way Rick Pitino can clean this mess up.

 

This is from one of the Louisville guys:

 

BOZICH | This is one mess Pitino can't fix - WDRB 41 Louisville News

 

I'm very aware of the severity.

 

Like I said, if the appropriate actions are to remove Pitino or for him to resign, that is what will happen. Only the folks at UL will be the ones to determine that. Not people on the outside looking in salivating over the story.

I'm very aware of the severity.

 

Like I said, if the appropriate actions are to remove Pitino or for him to resign, that is what will happen. Only the folks at UL will be the ones to determine that. Not people on the outside looking in salivating over the story.

 

Most of the folks at UL need to be fired as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.