Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

If I'm Louisville's president, I wipe everyone out and build things correctly.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm someone like Devin Booker, I keep my mouth shut about all of this and not voice an opinion:

 

@DevinBook:

Should be putting college athletes out like that...smh. Ruining their names before they even start their career.

 

@DevinBook:

I doubt the recruits actually knew the women were being paid.

I was posting at the same time. It's an odd thing for me, I love to see Louisville lose but this just isn't enjoyable, which makes it sad. I'm a ball of emotions.:idunno:

 

Yep.

I do find it hilarious that none of this would have happened if they hadn't requested white girls one time. :lol2: :lol2:

 

#thehateisreal

If I'm someone like Devin Booker, I keep my mouth shut about all of this and not voice an opinion:

 

@DevinBook:

Should be putting college athletes out like that...smh. Ruining their names before they even start their career.

 

@DevinBook:

I doubt the recruits actually knew the women were being paid.

 

He should really not comment on this one.

I feel like if a recruit was smart, after he had his recruiting visit and all that went down, he'd just choose to go somewhere else. That way when the program got in trouble, the ramifications wouldn't really follow him. At least I assume they wouldn't. But I doubt some 17-19 year old thinks like that.

He should really not comment on this one.

 

Yeah. Especially him of all people. I'd imagine he put up some good numbers at UK.

So got names wrong talked with ESPN.

 

Anton Gill - Nunez and Zach Price are the ones spoke with ESPN.

My favorite text message...

 

 

"Whats ur government name"

I do find it hilarious that none of this would have happened if they hadn't requested white girls one time. :lol2: :lol2:

 

#thehateisreal

 

I hadn't heard that, is that why Katina outed them...she got mad?

I know the NCAA doesn't like to take down banners...

 

But if,

1) players were recruited by illegal methods (Paid strippers and prostitutes during recruiting visits)

2) same players played on team during championship year

 

Doesn't that fit almost to the letter of NCAA law the definition of behavior that leads to vacating games and any subsequent titles won while those players were on that team.

 

Could Louisville conceivably have multiple seasons vacated?

If not how do those seasons not get vacated?

I hate that I love college sports, it's such a gross business. If this happens/happened at UK I would be pretty angry.

If I'm Louisville's president, I wipe everyone out and build things correctly.

 

He's worse than the rest of them put together.

 

This was just hookers.

 

Ramsey's tenure as UofL's president has seen misused funds and fraud scandals at just about every department in the university.

@ESPNAndyKatz Louisville AD Tom Jurich said via school: "coach Pitino has no plans to step down and he absolutely didn't know about the allegations."
So got names wrong talked with ESPN.

 

Anton Gill - Nunez and Zach Price are the ones spoke with ESPN.

 

I KNEW IT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.