Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

I haven't had a chance to read what Lyle said yet. Does anyone know if said if he partook in the alleged activities? Or did he just say that he knew about them?

 

If he partook, then he just threw his own eligibility out the window. Unless he worked out a deal with the NCAA to cover his own rear.

 

I would be shocked if Lyle was penalized. He didn't set this all up that's on folks at UL. With that said, this is the NCAA we are talking about so I guess anything is possible.

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be shocked if Lyle was penalized. He didn't set this all up that's on folks at UL. With that said, this is the NCAA we are talking about so I guess anything is possible.

 

I imagine your right.

I guess Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt ???? LOL at Card fans .

...a new coach may even breathe a bit more spunk into the program.

 

Gross

UL fans need to get the popcorn and sit back and relax for a little bit. Things are about to get extremely interesting.

UL fans need to get the popcorn and sit back and relax for a little bit. Things are about to get extremely interesting.

 

You've got my attention....Anything you can share?

You've got my attention....Anything you can share?

 

I wished I could. Let's just UL and UK fans will enjoy

I wished I could. Let's just UL and UK fans will enjoy

 

Until this post, I was dubious about the IU connection. Of course Maurer's whole role is sketchy, but he's one guy and not the university or its athletic department.

I am hoping this will be released in the next 48 hours. Lets just say Shots Fired will be the key phrase! Those in the way may get injured.

I am hoping this will be released in the next 48 hours. Lets just say Shots Fired will be the key phrase! Those in the way may get injured.

 

So we're at about a week since all of this came to light. I don't think it is any coincidence that the original story was broke by Forde and sent out on a late Friday afternoon. If this new development is somehow going to be disseminated as an attack, wouldn't it make sense to wait until the college football weekend passes?

I guess Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt ???? LOL at Card fans .

 

Who's denying something?

Supposedly there is another former recruit that is saying he was "Entertained" by some Pros as well when he was at UofL on recruiting visit. Not sure when it will come out.

from the Deuce ----" I'm in the same boat. I'm not nearly as concerned as some "outsiders" would like us to be... "

 

If you are not accepting this is a total embarrassing breaking of the rules in the most lewd of forms then Id say you are in denial . If this kinda stuff is just another day at the brothel , I mean office , then I don't think me telling what kind of trouble UL is headed for will do any good. You are going to lose your coach , you are going to be placed on probation , you are going to lose scholly's . The writing on the wall , your school is headed in a spiraling downfall. And it's like Christmas every am .

from the Deuce ----" I'm in the same boat. I'm not nearly as concerned as some "outsiders" would like us to be... "

 

If you are not accepting this is a total embarrassing breaking of the rules in the most lewd of forms then Id say you are in denial . If this kinda stuff is just another day at the brothel , I mean office , then I don't think me telling what kind of trouble UL is headed for will do any good. You are going to lose your coach , you are going to be placed on probation , you are going to lose scholly's . The writing on the wall , your school is headed in a spiraling downfall. And it's like Christmas every am .

 

Or maybe Deuce just has a life outside of his favorite college basketball team and it's legitimately not concerning to him....:idunno:

 

If it were happening at UK, I'd have about the same concern as Deuce does. Very minimal. It's not going to kill the program. Set it back a little bit? Maybe, but oh well.

from the Deuce ----" I'm in the same boat. I'm not nearly as concerned as some "outsiders" would like us to be... "

 

If you are not accepting this is a total embarrassing breaking of the rules in the most lewd of forms then Id say you are in denial . If this kinda stuff is just another day at the brothel , I mean office , then I don't think me telling what kind of trouble UL is headed for will do any good. You are going to lose your coach , you are going to be placed on probation , you are going to lose scholly's . The writing on the wall , your school is headed in a spiraling downfall. And it's like Christmas every am .

 

I've already said what I think happened, and never once have I said I thought it was right if it went on. You have no idea what kind of punishments Louisville will be handed, just like I don't. So anything you or anybody else says is pure speculation, and deep down, probably what you want to happen.

 

Your last sentence says all I need to know about you and your input on this issue. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.