Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville First

Featured Replies

One other thing I want to mention.. Several people have said that there's no way McGee could have funded this on his own, I even agreed at one point. But after thinking about it, he absolutely could have. His salary was over $100k if I'm not mistaken... $10,000 over four years is only $2500 a year to a guy making six figures. That's easily doable, and not at all ridiculous to think he could have done on his own.

 

Operations guys at even the major programs make about 50-60K. Most make 35-40. If he was making over 100K, something is very fishy...

  • Replies 867
  • Views 100k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Operations guys at even the major programs make about 50-60K. Most make 35-40. If he was making over 100K, something is very fishy...

 

That's just what Drew Deener said on the radio this morning. He could have been way off.

Operations guys at even the major programs make about 50-60K. Most make 35-40. If he was making over 100K, something is very fishy...

 

If the girls looked like Gametime's avatars, then I'm in!

That's just what Drew Deener said on the radio this morning. He could have been way off.

 

That number just doesn't fit with what those guys make across the country. If he was making 6 figures, something doesn't add up...

If the girls looked like Gametime's avatars, then I'm in!

 

They don't... :lol2:

If the girls looked like Gametime's avatars, then I'm in!

 

They look closer to your avatar.

I think what we'll end up finding out is that a few "bad eggs" including McGee were involved.

I think what we'll end up finding out is that a few "bad eggs" including McGee were involved.

 

It's obvious to me that McGee had a relationship with this woman. I think that is about the only thing that we can safely assume. I think something happened between those two, she got mad, and this is an attempt to get back at McGee for whatever reason.

So I have to agree with him - you would think other guys would have known about this stuff.

 

It would be impossible for this to happen and NOBODY else know anything about it. It's just not possible.

It would be impossible for this to happen and NOBODY else know anything about it. It's just not possible.

 

I could see it.

 

I could see most, if not all, the players not knowing about it. If McGee is setting this up, the players could just think they're basketball "groupies" at parties. I haven't read the book, but does she ever say that the players specifically knew they were prostitutes?

Just talked to a someone that is in the know. I trust this person and he has been right on other things.

 

Fans need to be prepared for punishment for UL. Coaches didn't know what was going on. Andre one of Rick's most trusted messed up.

 

It isn't as bad as Katina Powell says it is and she is lying about 75% of it. She and Andre did have a relationship that later involved a very small group (2-3).

If the girls looked like Gametime's avatars, then I'm in!
If girls like gametime's avatar were offering up their services for that price there'd be a line from UL to UNLV of guys ready to spend their hard-earned cash!
If girls like gametime's avatar were offering up their services for that price there'd be a line from UL to UNLV of guys ready to spend their hard-earned cash!

 

Amsterdam. Oh, the memories... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.